Original DIPSET Back Together On The Cover Of March XXL [Pic]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

DONT EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BETTER EDIT THAT TITLE TO ORIGINAL DIPSET MINUS CAM'RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
yeah for real
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We need King Jaffe Jo back

BUT damn, is it just me but does anyone feel that as soon as the Heatmakerz stopped making em beats, the Dips fell off?

Dipset + Heatmakerz= CERTIFIED CRACK

Originally Posted by Untitled

the good thing about being a boss or a member of a popular group is your relevancy stays intact as long as someone else in the group is doing good...

just look at wu-tang for example..masta killa, cappadonna, and U-god are millionaires carring the rear of the entire group...

laugh.gif
@ Cappadonna being a millionaire. Maybe in Zimbabwe.

Damn i expected to see Cam, but...

Remember that juelz nike commercial and suddenly they stopped playin it...
That was Cam's doing because he wasn't gettin a cut (and Juelz was gettin heavy bank everytime they payed that *!$!)...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

that's why even Juelz is on a major while Cam is at home scratchin his nuts, playin Xbox
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . .
so your telling me you seriously believe cam CAN'T get a major label release if he wanted to?

juelz jim zeek> cam? according to you

laugh.gif

let's not forget that killa cam is one of the only few dudes that got a biggie co-sign

let's not forget that cam'ron gave AWAY hits to juelz so that he can reap...no one forced cam to put juelz on oh boy....

its cuz of cam'ron that jim jones and juelz santana were all signed to roc-a-fella

without cam'ron they would be no dipset....period

whenever cam decideds to come back your gonna see HOW FAST attention will be took off jim juelz, zeek and all the limelights will be put on killa cam.

laugh.gif

Cam could have died in 2000 and he would still be >>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the dipset clowns careers combined and thenmultiplied by 10.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

laugh.gif

Cam could have died in 2000 and he would still be >>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the dipset clowns careers combined and then multiplied by 10.
c-sign. i mean look at children of the corn cam....LIGHT years away from anything juelz, jim, and practically anybody in diplomats have ever spiton wax.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

smh.gif
not even Dipset without Cam... just three bums

yeah man, Cam should've pulled an Axl Rose and took the name. Without him, these guys are just a set of bums

Back
Top Bottom