orlando 10s 12/8/2018

did you go in store and see and feel the shoe? was so hard not taking them home.

every store had them too
That’s what got me :lol: I kept looking at them in store messed around and asked for my size next thing you know I was walking out the store with them I repeat if you guys want these they are clean shoes but don’t go into stores its a trap

did you go in store and see and feel the shoe? was so hard not taking them home.

every store had them too

I haven’t even seen them in person yet but I’m trying to stay away. Trying to get 2 pairs of concords in between time. I’ll be checking for these heavy mid January..

Saw these in person today. The leather is decent, nothing great. The one thing I don't like about them is the cheap leather they used on the side "wave" piece. They needed to do better. Will only cop for $100-$120.

Anywhere else with a discount code?? Need to cop a size 16 for my Pops and Jummy Jazz only has up to size 15...Want to have before Christmas but do NOT want to pay full price when we all know these are gonna drop...But I'm giving as a gift.

Anywhere else with a discount code?? Need to cop a size 16 for my Pops and Jummy Jazz only has up to size 15...Want to have before Christmas but do NOT want to pay full price when we all know these are gonna drop...But I'm giving as a gift.

Try putting in a bid on StockX that's reasonable. I'm sure someone will bite

I haven’t even seen them in person yet but I’m trying to stay away. Trying to get 2 pairs of concords in between time. I’ll be checking for these heavy mid January..
My stock x pair got canceled... And I'll be goin to fnl to get my concords this sat.... Im afraid

Screenshot_2018-12-05-12-38-16.png

For a pair that just dropped 4 days ago, a bid 10- 15 below current asking is a good deal imo.
Especially for a basically neutral cw to sport thru the holiday season.
Otherwise itll likely be another 4 or 5 months til these see 130 or less from chain stores.

That’s what got me :lol: I kept looking at them in store messed around and asked for my size next thing you know I was walking out the store with them I repeat if you guys want these they are clean shoes but don’t go into stores its a trap

I hear you! I didn't come out of the store with them but I will definitely scoop on the low low (might not wait to be that low to be honest)

Screenshot_2018-12-05-12-38-16.png

For a pair that just dropped 4 days ago, a bid 10- 15 below current asking is a good deal imo.
Especially for a basically neutral cw to sport thru the holiday season.
Otherwise itll likely be another 4 or 5 months til these see 130 or less from chain stores.
Hopefully some of the smaller shops do a 25 or 30% sooner then that

i'll try and keep and eye and post if they do

I might hunt down a pair of these Orlando 10s after I get done with the XIs hoopla:lol:

even back in the day 10's werent a sellout as far as OGs... dont remember the city pack but my friend copped the OG powder blues and i remember hating on them... the 10s eventually grew on me...i ended up bringing these to DR for vacation... ill take pics later... but i was too lazy to choose some DS shoes from the collection :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom