orlando 10s 12/8/2018

copped them with a 20% discount on nike europe. awful quality control as always, need to return them. right shoe had a few nasty glue stains that i couldn't ignore.
left shoe was a crooked mess, no glue stains but seen from the rear the inner side of the shoe was near to an inch higher than the outer side.
ordered a new pair today... hoping for the better.

im thinking of copping and then returning to nike with my OG receipt... i dont know if i should cop now or wait... yall think these will drop lower than 142?

DON’T NOW IF THISIS THE PLACE TO POST THIS BUT, JIMMY JAZZ GOT SHADOW 10s FOR $123.

LINK: http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-air-jordan-retro-10/310805-002

CODE:
1D6C70E6-7B6C-49B0-A287-E3A9219126C6.jpeg

Did these release early? Feel like I seen them at Memorial City.

Couldn't say though, the days have been flying by...

These currently available on discount anywhere? I ordered from Eastbay for 142 on Sunday, my paypal/credit card was charged but I never received a confirmation email or an order number from Eastbay.

Been on hold with customer service for 45 minutes now with no end in sight.

How do these fit? i got the chicago 10s and i'm usually a 9.5 in Jays but those were a little big on me...

I saw on ig them rumoring the Sacramento’s. also wish I would’ve snap a pic of it because I can’t find anymore don’t know if it was concrete anyway

I played 2 hours yesterday, jumping rope, sprint, jumpshot during 2 hours, size 8.5, while i am used to play in size 9, my 10 NYC have the size 9 but are not roomy like the Orlando.
The size 8.5 is a fair bite, and it is recommanded to go up one size but the size 9 were really too much big. I sent back the size 9. I will rock with finer socks.
The shoes feels unfortunately hard/stiff, the cushion is really not the best. I really don't understand why people said the shoes are "the most comfortable shoes".
I Have the feeling air sole unit 10 and 11 are 2 different air sole unit.
Maybe the shoes will be smoother with time and I hope i didn't make a size mistake.

Last edited:
I'm normally a size 13 but these were wayyy too big on my feet. Each step, my toes weren't making contact with the ground, it was just the tip of the shoe making contact - made walking awkward. Only wore them 1-2 times so gonna try to flip them for like 80 or so on eBay.

Finally got through to Eastbay who said they never downloaded my order into their system. They updated and I have a 12 and 12.5 coming.

I did think they were incredibly comfortable, just too long. Even though they were too long, they still felt snug in the toe, so I'm interested to see what going a half or full size down will do.

Back
Top Bottom