Osama Bin Laden is dead

702354bbe149736c00f445450f315104ef344dd.pjpg

49c25e4e5b71a0d44cf03ad33616e1b5986d9c3.gif

what if the body is fake ? Remind me of John Travota faking his death in the end of the movie Sword Fish. 

what if the body is fake ? Remind me of John Travota faking his death in the end of the movie Sword Fish. 

im talking to a muslim friend of mine. and basically shes saying theres plenty more where he came from and its just beginning. and i asked if she thinks he is going to heaven and she said that's for god to decide.

makes you wonder how many muslims are not fans of western society even if they live here.

im talking to a muslim friend of mine. and basically shes saying theres plenty more where he came from and its just beginning. and i asked if she thinks he is going to heaven and she said that's for god to decide.

makes you wonder how many muslims are not fans of western society even if they live here.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Fail.

lmaoo wow i see it really bothers alot of people that obama was in charge of the country when this happened,,,,
You think I really care, I am GLAD THAT SOB IS DEAD!  I see immature posts from members about news organizations and political parties... this is a historic moment, that will have eventual consequences.   Keep up the immaturity and keep pretending that everyone other than those that made the posts have ulterior motives,,,,

huh? all people are doing is giving credit to obama for being in charge of the country when this took place which is true, its a fact obama was the president ,

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Fail.

lmaoo wow i see it really bothers alot of people that obama was in charge of the country when this happened,,,,
You think I really care, I am GLAD THAT SOB IS DEAD!  I see immature posts from members about news organizations and political parties... this is a historic moment, that will have eventual consequences.   Keep up the immaturity and keep pretending that everyone other than those that made the posts have ulterior motives,,,,

huh? all people are doing is giving credit to obama for being in charge of the country when this took place which is true, its a fact obama was the president ,

Back
Top Bottom