Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

given nike online have the recent colorways in full size runs, they're prob not too hard to find

in causeway bay you could try Nike Lab, Nike Store (Percival Street), Kicks Lounge (Hysan Place)

no choice but resellers for the more popular colors

Are those feng shui 1s or white Chris paul jordan 13s available in any nike store in shanghai?

Hi!

I would like to confirm if going to outlet stores in HK isn't good or ideal? I've read from a blog that going there isn't that great. I know that there wouldn't be a wide selection of choices because most of the items that will be sold in an outlet store are old items. But when it comes to price, isn't it that outlet stores offer diacounted prices?

Hi!

I would like to confirm if going to outlet stores in HK isn't good or ideal? I've read from a blog that going there isn't that great. I know that there wouldn't be a wide selection of choices because most of the items that will be sold in an outlet store are old items. But when it comes to price, isn't it that outlet stores offer diacounted prices?

I've been to the Nike Factory Store at Citygate Outlets (Tung Chung) a couple of times. Seems like they've been getting more running shoes as of late.

Check out this link for the details of all Nike Outlets in Hong Kong.

http://www.nextstophongkong.com/nike-outlet/

I rarely go to the outlets cuz I never find anything interesting (to me anyway).  Not really worth the time, IMO.

If you're expecting deals like in the US... don't! Lol.

Last edited:
I'm headed there in March...any tips and suggestions to eat, see, shop etc.

The usual Hong Kong tourist stuff:

Victoria Peak
Big Buddha @ Lantau Island
Ladies Market
Temple Street Night Market
TST Promenade

Shopping, there's a lot of malls... Most popular are IFC, Landmark, SOGO, Times Square.. If you're looking for kicks, best shot is hitting up Fan Yuen Street in Mong Kok or the small boutiques in Causeway Bay.

If you're about that HK party life, it's all about Lan Kwai Fong. If you want a more "low-key" vibe, hit up some of the bars/lounges in SoHo.. A bunch of cheaper local bars in Causeway Bay, TST, etc.

Anything in particular that you want to eat in Hong Kong?

The usual Hong Kong tourist stuff:

Victoria Peak
Big Buddha @ Lantau Island
Ladies Market
Temple Street Night Market
TST Promenade

Shopping, there's a lot of malls... Most popular are IFC, Landmark, SOGO, Times Square.. If you're looking for kicks, best shot is hitting up Fan Yuen Street in Mong Kok or the small boutiques in Causeway Bay.

If you're about that HK party life, it's all about Lan Kwai Fong. If you want a more "low-key" vibe, hit up some of the bars/lounges in SoHo.. A bunch of cheaper local bars in Causeway Bay, TST, etc.

Anything in particular that you want to eat in Hong Kong?

Good looking.

What's the best street food to try in general?

Anything exotic I can test and try?

As for the clubs...me and the wife wouldn't mind a lounge feel that plays hip hop or rnb

It being the tail end of Winter right now outchea, snake soup is a popular choice amongst locals... It's not as bad as it sounds lol.

Hip Hop & RnB isn't that popular really here.. They're still big with the house music in the clubs.. The best place for hip hop out here though is at a local pool hall called Racks.. Another good place for hiphop with a more comfy vibe is FLY.. Both places are on Hong Kong Island in Central. Have you booked your trip yet and know where you are staying?

It being the tail end of Winter right now outchea, snake soup is a popular choice amongst locals... It's not as bad as it sounds lol.

Hip Hop & RnB isn't that popular really here.. They're still big with the house music in the clubs.. The best place for hip hop out here though is at a local pool hall called Racks.. Another good place for hiphop with a more comfy vibe is FLY.. Both places are on Hong Kong Island in Central. Have you booked your trip yet and know where you are staying?
We have it up and just waiting to click.

We like "cordis" Langham Place cause trip advisor said it's central and nice.

Any recommendations.

Flights are dirt cheap right now so that's why we bit the bullet. 

Is sneaker st legit?

Last edited:

We have it up and just waiting to click.

We like "cordis" Langham Place cause trip advisor said it's central and nice.

Any recommendations.

Flights are dirt cheap right now so that's why we bit the bullet. 

Is sneaker st legit?
You'll be paying resell prices for Jordans and other hot stuff, but for mainline or basic things, expect anything from MSRP to 50% off, really depends on the shoe.

You'll be paying resell prices for Jordans and other hot stuff, but for mainline or basic things, expect anything from MSRP to 50% off, really depends on the shoe.
Hope the retro (not jordan) selection is plentiful and cheap 
laugh.gif

I've still never been, but I heard Shek O seems to be the popular beach amongst locals outchea... Don't expect it to be Thailand though.

Back
Top Bottom