Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Just walk into any place and you'll find sneakers. A lot of them are resellers or fake facade Nike stores that end up being Toronto sports or something like that.

I had to make sure I was at a real Nike store quite a bit. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Toronto, Wan Kee, Marathon Sports, Royal Sporting House, Apex, etc are all authorized retailers of Nike HK... so to call it a "fake" facade would be inaccurate, in my opinion.  All their products are from Nike HK.  When you order stuff from NDC HK, you can even do in-store pickups at their outlets.  The Nike KicksLounge in Causeway Bay is managed by Toronto Sports if I'm not mistaken.

Not to be confused with the resellers which aren't authorized by Nike HK.  It's easy to tell that they're resellers cuz they will usually have much rarer models and will charge ridiculous prices.  

Generally speaking, it's hard to find fakes in HK... IMO.

Thannks for the info. Ill ne there by january 24-28. Ill spend the whole day of 27th for kicks only. Lol!

Toronto, Wan Kee, Marathon Sports, Royal Sporting House, Apex, etc are all authorized retailers of Nike HK... so to call it a "fake" facade would be inaccurate, in my opinion.  All their products are from Nike HK.  When you order stuff from NDC HK, you can even do in-store pickups at their outlets.  The Nike KicksLounge in Causeway Bay is managed by Toronto Sports if I'm not mistaken.

Not to be confused with the resellers which aren't authorized by Nike HK.  It's easy to tell that they're resellers cuz they will usually have much rarer models and will charge ridiculous prices.  

Generally speaking, it's hard to find fakes in HK... IMO.

fa·cade
fəˈsäd/
noun
the face of a building, especially the principal front that looks onto a street or open space.
synonyms: front, frontage, face, elevation, exterior, outside

Never said they sold fakes.

Yes, I know what facade means.  I was merely pointing out that full-display Nike stores that are run by Toronto or Wan Kee or Royal Sporting House are still genuine Nike HK.  

It can be confusing for some cuz there are stores in the Mainland all 'dressed up' like an authentic Apple Store only to have no official affiliation with Apple.  

Like the 3-storey Nike store on Percival St... it's covered in Nike Swooshes and neon signs, but it's managed by Royal Sporting House.  Ultimately it's still considered to be a "Nike Store".  

Hi,

i'm looking for Crazylight boost 2016 CNY edition.

is it out in HK and any idea which shop i can find them ?

THANKS!

Sinner Sinner Good to know that stores usually give 20-30% discounts during CNY. Will be visiting HK on the 27th. Hoping to find some good deals on sneakers and maybe a pair of Red Wing boots.:nthat:

@SinnerP Good to know that stores usually give 20-30% discounts during CNY. Will be visiting HK on the 27th. Hoping to find some good deals on sneakers and maybe a pair of Red Wing boots.
nthat.gif
The discounts usually increase the day after CNY cuz it's not good (superstitious) to buy shoes during the new year. 

I'll be in HK next month any suggestions where can I buy Nike SB shoes (Janoski and Dunks)?

Thanks

Nike PS7 still had some CopperFoams when I was there today.  Dunno what sizes.  SilverBullets in ladies sizes. 

Hi all, new to the forum so forgive me if my following question is the wrong way of doing it:  Is there a buy/sell sub-forum for Hong Kong? I want to post some shoes to sell but noticed that the buy/sell forum is global and I'm not sure if sending it all the way to the US will be too expensive.  If there's another place (like another site) please DM me.  Thanks all!  Peace

Good question... unfortunately, I have no idea.  I think it's probably best you ask the moderators directly.  

Back
Top Bottom