OutKast Appreciation Post Vol. The Art of Storytelling

These guys just seem so underated to me, like no one pays any attention to how dope they are to me 3000>>>>>>>Lil' Wyane especiallyafter Andre 3000's verse on the DJ Drama mixtape

yea his !%$! is rediculous... kinda hard to tell who went harder on that track though, i think 3k slightly won dat 1

Favorite group of all time.

Best Hip Hop Group of our generation (musically speaking. What the #$!+ else would we be talking about?)

Underrated? I don't know about that. They get props. They sell records. They are just fine.

Player's Ball (RMX)
Hootie Hoo
Spottie
Red Velvet
Slum Beautiful
Benz or Beamer

I could go on and on and on......

YO! ^ I do feel, though, that there are still some who still act surprised when either of them are mentioned in the "precious" top 5. And that to meshows a bit of disrepect towards their music. DF!!!

maybe its cause im from cleveland, but i like more bone songs than outkast songs. id say bone is my fav group and outkast is top 3, dont know who my other intop 3 is but im sure theres another one. either way, outkast is sick

Bone is good especially E. 1999 Eternal....but lyrically they have nothing on the Kast. ATLiens one of the best albums ever. Elevators, Two Dope Boys in aCadillac, etc this album is classic.

I came into this world high as a bird from second hand cocaine powder I know it sounds absurd.....3000 killed it

YO! ^ I do feel, though, that there are still some who still act surprised when either of them are mentioned in the "precious" top 5. And that to me shows a bit of disrepect towards their music. DF!!!
True. But alotta people only put Dre in a Top 5 and I just don't see how you can say Dre without Big. They just go together. Just like UGKto me. Bun is one of the best in the game whether you like him or not BUT you can't put him on a list without Pimp (R.I.P). Even though alotta peoplehated Pimp and say he was garbage, Bun wasn't the same without his brother on a track with him and vice versa. When Pimp jumped on the track with Bun, itwas magic. Only group I can make an exception for is The Clipse. Push could hold them _ 's down by his cot damn self!
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

nah, Outkast is real nice in my book. I like them because they don't rap like everybody else

i always liked outkast over UGK, (RIP Pimp C) but together they really did bring up the south

my favorite group ever. i used to hate on them and think they were too commercial but i was just ignorant man. they are just on a whole 'nother level.

Definitely appreciated, people even tell me i look like Andre
laugh.gif

Does anyone recall a song by cool breeze titled watch for the hook? Dre only had like 4 bars but it was straight fire. The ENTIRE song was
pimp.gif
actually.

3000s verse on art or storytellin part 4 is
pimp.gif
. I dont know if anything inhip-hop sounds better than andres flow over the crazy horns in their beats

Art of Storytellin part 1, 2, 4....What happened to part 3? Best Hip Hop duo of all time......period

Back
Top Bottom