Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

I mean as far as I know, sole collector wasn’t Parler or anything... what did he DO?

Nobody is giving specifics, just saying they hate the man lol
He increased his profile off the backs of regular folks. Rinse and repeat. It doesn't matter how many you affect. You're still a dirt bag.

I mean as far as I know, sole collector wasn’t Parler or anything... what did he DO?

Nobody is giving specifics, just saying they hate the man lol
Outside of making sole collector an outlet where white soccer moms supporting their kids sneaker habits were interviewed, much like the topic of this thread? There is a whole lot, including saying slick things through his outlet while there. As stated, I’d put my foot deep in his butt, just on GP.

Last edited:
That’s literally his job... what’s your beef with him?
dude used his friendship with an NT mod to rat on someone who was leaking early pics. he didn’t ask permission. he just snuck the info like a sneaky weasel. turned on his friend to rat out an NTer just to boost his profile at nike.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
8EFD5D36-4E26-4201-BECE-29C26772C7E6.jpeg

Never seen a wooden garage door like that. He flexed and got too close to the sun. I'm sure someone can make out that neighborhood. He dropped out of college like nothing? The fallback was a Nike job. Now what?

Anyone remember those Lysol wipes guys traveling in a rental truck who got the news involved and then the government came after them

Money isn't enough for many

Clout is real.
Lol bro
Kid is 19? and has probably profited 7 figures. He would’ve never worked at a company like Nike and would’ve never needed to partake in one of the biggest scams out there that’s called college. Kid probably nets more selling yeezys than his mom made at her job. Mom quitting or not, his money ain’t stopping anytime soon. Sneaker reselling is at an all time high and like ahat ahat said the bot game and resale game is way beyond just sneakers.
Once you literally are running a million $ revenue business, the **** you learn is way more valuable than anything you’ll learn at damn college from a business stand point. Tbh if you told the kid he can’t resale another sneaker again, I wouldn’t doubt he’ll be hustling some other **** and making 6-7 figures in no time

dude used his friendship with an NT mod to rat on someone who was leaking early pics. he didn’t ask permission. he just snuck the info like a sneaky weasel. turned on his friend to rat out an NTer just to boost his profile at nike.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
8EFD5D36-4E26-4201-BECE-29C26772C7E6.jpeg

Rockdeep used to work for Nike? Lol

Anyway like someone already said earlier in this thread, stop supporting resellers and **** like this wouldn't be a problem.

Y'all are missing the point/ bright side: We're about to eat:

Top Exec at Nike, a publicly traded company, giving her son most of inside tips and providing her $$$ to buy inventory... mind you the company and company card is in her name (regardless of her bozo/loser-son) .... lmao everyone getting a $150 rebate on Lightning 4s YALL *S.A.Smith Voice*

Back
Top Bottom