Ozuna Appreciation post.

Ozuna es increible

Family is from Pakistan, but no one would ever call me a paki person considering I grew up with Dominicans and Puerto Rican’s and other Hispanics my entire life

All the females I ever dated are Dominican and my fiancé too :lol:
Was always into aventura, daddy yankee, don Omar, got introduced to the music at a young age

I **** with ozuna hard, dudes music is super nice for any mood your in.

At such a young age homie has become one of the hottest in not only Latin America but all over the world, my mom took a trip to Germany a few weeks ago to see a friend and they were playing ozuna in the bars

Imaginense una cancion de Ozuna producida por el legendario DJ Blass, whattttttttttt, yo me quedaria sin palabras. Gracias a DJ Blass el sonido evoluciono, musicalmente el siempre estaba muy adelantado. Su catalago es extenso/extraordinario. El a trabajado con Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Wisin & Yandel, Plan B, Jowell & Randy, De La Ghetto, y la lista sigue...

Last edited:
Ozuna is the ish. There's no reason why people shouldn't be rockin with Ozuna if they rocked with Michael Jackson's high pitched voice.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 11.43.03 PM.png

Ozuna es increible

Family is from Pakistan, but no one would ever call me a paki person considering I grew up with Dominicans and Puerto Rican’s and other Hispanics my entire life

All the females I ever dated are Dominican and my fiancé too :lol:
Was always into aventura, daddy yankee, don Omar, got introduced to the music at a young age

I **** with ozuna hard, dudes music is super nice for any mood your in.

At such a young age homie has become one of the hottest in not only Latin America but all over the world, my mom took a trip to Germany a few weeks ago to see a friend and they were playing ozuna in the bars

You’re a Paki person.

Back
Top Bottom