P/C 1991 Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Infrared

Hello, in your convenience I'd appreciate it if anyone with sufficient price knowledge could give me an idea of what's what. Thank you

sz 13, OG Box, Laces & Tissue

1,195.00 is kinda steep. DS OG 6's can reach outrageous amounts tho because they're rare and collectors usually store em. I wouldn't pay anymore then $600.

Appreciate the response @AirThompson. It's all relative though, $600 ain't much more than a DS pair of '01s & some nice denim. Been slowly getting rid of collection, and collectors have been the ones inquiring. Of course to anyone still regularly buying new re-re-releases & stuff these have little to no added value over the Varsity Reds. For a collector who may buy 1 significant pair for every 3-5 new re-re-release, the money is all relative.

Is there someplace to actually view an almost accurate price guide? This site has changed since when i useed to buy shoes & lurk

No actual guide cuz prices change. In 2008 I got DS 94 Blk reds for $400. Now people asking $700-900. Shoes now are overpriced cuz the current craze on Jordans. I say $600, but thats me. Collectors will have no prob paying top dollar. Good luck OP.

Back
Top Bottom