packers and 49ers overrated?

Who have they played? Both have easy scheduals.Pats ravens giants steelers all play eachother...If the 9ers n pack played the elite teams wud they still have 1 loss combind?

49ers shouldnt even be rated. they have won against terrible teams except for the lions which showed it was a close game. playoffs will show that they are frauds.

I won't comment on the 49ers, but the Packers have played:

Saints (6-3)
Bears (5-3)
Falcons (5-3)
Chargers (4-4)

So regardless of them playing stiff opponents (meaning I don't really understand what you're getting at), you can't fault a team for the schedule they're given. They have no say in who they play, and they've taken care of business anyway.

this should get interesting in here
laugh.gif

*gets popcorn ready*

49ers shouldnt even be rated. they have won against terrible teams except for the lions which showed it was a close game

Looks at users avy.......realizes that the 49ers beat his team, and labels user as a FRAUD.

I won't comment on the 49ers,  

Looks at username, realizes that he too is a FRAUD.

laugh.gif

Looks at username and users sig and realizes that he has jumped ship from the Raiders
laugh.gif
 and should be labeled as a "bandwagon fan", which in turn makes him a FRAUD as well.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

9ers will fail eventually

Because the rest of the conference is that good?  Neither team is overrated, the rest of the NFC at the top is just completely inconsistent.  And like JPZ said, you beat the teams that are on the schedule.  Besides, Cincy's defense is top 10 how is that a terrible team?

Jump lost a sig bet

And who knows, I wish my team had their records though. Until a team is eliminated from the playoffs or playoff contention, hard to see them as overrated

Originally Posted by Deuce King

49ers shouldnt even be rated. they have won against terrible teams except for the lions which showed it was
laugh.gif

Looks at username and users sig and realizes that he has jumped ship from the Raiders
laugh.gif
 and should be labeled as a "bandwagon fan", which in turn makes him a FRAUD as well.

what are you talking bout? I lost a sig avy bet Champ
laugh.gif

(Chiefs) Taimashu123 vs. (Raiders)JumpmanFromDaBay, TheFoteenth, AG 47

Winner of Week 7 matchup between Raiders and Chiefs will determine the signature of the opposing fan(s) for one month.

RESULT: JumpmanFromDaBay, TheFoteenth and AG47 will wear Chiefs AVATAR and SIGNATURE for ONE MONTH (OCTOBER 23, 2011-NOVEMBER 24, 2011)

On paper, teams like the Lions and Eagles SHOULD have beaten SF. To not give the Niners any credit for beating teams stacked with talent is just foolish. It's not their fault that those teams couldn't get their @#$% together to beat an "inferior" team

Packers are a little overrated but they're still the best team in Football so it doesn't really matter... They'll lose a game at some point.

As long as Rodgers is playing the way he is I think its pretty hard to say they're overrated though.

As far as the 9ers go, Ill get back to you on Sunday... Giants in town should tell us more about how good they really are.

No team in the NFL is overrated because NONE of these teams are that good.

The 9ers and Packers so far are the best of a close group of teams.

I still think the Lions could beat both if push came to shove.

First of all, getting a W in the NFL is difficult to do, let alone on the road, traveling from the west coast to the east coast where the 49ers are 4-0

The Bengals are 6-2 and actually have the #1 seed in the AFC midway through the season.

The Eagles are 3-5 but obviously uber talented and a SB contender coming into the season.

Both of those games were on the road, back-to-back.

Detroit was 5-0 and at home when 49ers played them.

Will the 49ers beating the Giants this Sunday do it for you?

So? The Rams beat the Saints... Any team can get beat.  I don't think what you said has anything to do with how highly regarded either team is.

*In my herm edwards voice* You play to win the game. Give credit where credit is due. 49ers been winning games. Those players cant help who on the schedule.

im not a fan of either, but its ludicrous to say that the Packers are overrated and are the product of a soft schedule.

Have you seen the way Rodgers has been playing? As a Charger fan, last weeks game hurt to watch but I had to give it up to Rodgers for playing a picture perfect game. Dude is playing like the top QB in the NFL, and no one is even close right now.

They have the two best records in the league - how are they overrated? Unlike the rest of the NFL, they're winning the games they're supposed to win. Neither team anointed themselves as the "dream team" before the season.

what are you talking bout? I lost a sig avy bet Champ
laugh.gif

Much like your team (the Raiders) your sarcasm detector must be broke champ.  Don't worry I won't hold that against you........for now
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So? The Rams beat the Saints... Any team can get beat.  I don't think what you said has anything to do with how highly regarded either team is.

Let me clarify.

I think the Lions will beat Packers and will beat the 9ers in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

49ers shouldnt even be rated. they have won against terrible teams except for the lions which showed it was a close game

Looks at users avy.......realizes that the 49ers beat his team, and labels user as a FRAUD.

I won't comment on the 49ers,  

Looks at username, realizes that he too is a FRAUD.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lulz, clearly said you beat us and said we were the only good/decent W you got.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

Who have they played? Both have easy scheduals.Pats ravens giants steelers all play eachother...If the 9ers n pack played the elite teams wud they still have 1 loss combind?
Whats your definition of easy schedule and elite teams?  Sounds more like youre discrediting them after what both teams have accomplished so far this season. 

I think the Lions will beat Packers and will beat the 9ers in the playoffs.

Based upon what??

dont care
 That's great, I feel the same way about both you and your team.  Now, if you can kindly remove yourself from any and all threads regarding the 49ers from this point on out that would be great.  Now's the time champ.

Lulz, clearly said you beat us and said we were the only good/decent W you got.  
I got all that, the fact of the matter is we're still 7-1 in the NFL which is a good accomplishment as of now.  The fact that you would even say the 49ers shouldn't be rated is funny in itself seeing as how they beat your team, which is just the icing on the cake
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom