Pacquiao T-shirts?

Anybody know where I can buy the "Nike MP" t-shirt w/ the gold foil nike logo online other than ebay?

It's this one:
nike-manny-pacquiao-4.jpg

Thanks.

I know they were on NDC. I was wondering if any other online stores had them. Or if any champs or niketowns had them. Do they do phone orders?

They should still be easily available at most sporting goods shops along the malls on the Vegas strip (notably Niketown and Champs), contact those stores andsee if they can ship out.

i been looking too. sold out. all the pilipinas copped em. lol. i went to ntsf, nothing. still in search.

find the product # and call nike.com customer service to have them store locate the item. but, good luck i'm sure these shirts may have been sold out bynow. the hype leading to the fight and after likely pushed sales through the roof.

Originally Posted by gswfan88

i been looking too. sold out. all the pilipinas copped em. lol. i went to ntsf, nothing. still in search.
mad.gif

%%$$ Niketown SF. Lying fools acted as if they never heard of his shirt or name when my dad went over there in March to get me the Giants shirt with thePacquiao symbol when Pacquaio vs. Hatton was on.

Verbatim, this is what they told him:
"Pacquiao? Who's that?"
"I don't know what you're talking about sir."

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom