Page 2 of the General forum Vol. Never been

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

Originally Posted by derrty6232

This forum moves so fast
not sure if srs
No? You don't think so?  If you look at the last post time stamp for the threads on the first page, the spread is about 15 minutes between the first thread and the last thread on the page.  That's pretty fast to me.  I've seen a few other message boards where threads stay on the first page for weeks.

This forum moves so fast
not sure if srs
No? You don't think so?  If you look at the last post time stamp for the threads on the first page, the spread is about 15 minutes between the first thread and the last thread on the page.  That's pretty fast to me.  I've seen a few other message boards where threads stay on the first page for weeks.

This forum moves so fast
not sure if srs

LOL at ISS.

This forum moves so fast
not sure if srs

LOL at ISS.

I usually go through the first 3-5 pages of NT General...theres alot of hidden gems underneath the usual b.s. that's on the 1st. Gotta give them some shine too.

I usually go through the first 3-5 pages of NT General...theres alot of hidden gems underneath the usual b.s. that's on the 1st. Gotta give them some shine too.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I sometimes write a random number on the page jump box and see what's on that page. most of the topics are locked so you can't bump them.

and that's why people get banned for gravedigging
so the mods would rather us start a new thread of something thats already been talked about, rather than gravedig something that might be a little relevant again. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I sometimes write a random number on the page jump box and see what's on that page. most of the topics are locked so you can't bump them.

and that's why people get banned for gravedigging
so the mods would rather us start a new thread of something thats already been talked about, rather than gravedig something that might be a little relevant again. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Fastest Chrome Infinite Scroll
I wind up on page 15 and don't even know it
pimp.gif

step ya browser games up. 
FF got the browser game on lock though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Fastest Chrome Infinite Scroll