PAGING HOVkid: You working the Plaxico case??? NT Lawyers Check in 12/3 UPDATE

in my expertise i say he gets 5 years probation
nerd.gif

I just started reading Happ Hour Is for Amateurs: A lost decade in the world's worst profession. And I'm starting to double think Law school
frown.gif

He's gon see some jail time word to Mike Vick. They want to make an example out of him and they will. Havin a firearm in NY is serious. Possessing it w/o apermit is even worse. He doesn't have anyone to pin the blame on so he's up feces creek. Now I doubt he'll see anything over 5yrs but he'll getsomething on the strength that he's, and yes I'm gon say it, Black, his arrogance, and his status in society. He has no ties to his community besidesbeing an NFL player. They proved they could win w/o him AND the league and the Giants org is shunnin him so that's all the more reason while he'll getsome jail time. Words of advice for Plax, start gettin them glutes strong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Bloomberg even said this dude is gonna get jail time... dont be surprised if hes behind bars.

Yeah, I'm thinking they'll make an example out of him word to Mike Vick

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

He's gon see some jail time word to Mike Vick. They want to make an example out of him and they will. Havin a firearm in NY is serious. Possessing it w/o a permit is even worse. He doesn't have anyone to pin the blame on so he's up feces creek. Now I doubt he'll see anything over 5yrs but he'll get something on the strength that he's, and yes I'm gon say it, Black, his arrogance, and his status in society. He has no ties to his community besides being an NFL player. They proved they could win w/o him AND the league and the Giants org is shunnin him so that's all the more reason while he'll get some jail time. Words of advice for Plax, start gettin them glutes strong
grin.gif

..."get them glutes strong" comment had me dyin.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Bloomberg even said this dude is gonna get jail time... dont be surprised if hes behind bars.

They are going to try. Which I think they should, I mean common, these high profile people have been getting away with stuff for way too long.

On another note, I think this might further push the case to the Supreme Court how NYC takes away a constitutional right by banning fire arms in NYC. Ipersonally don't mind the law because I can't see myself having a gun for any reason, but I know plenty of people want to make a big deal out of it.

The only thing he has going for him is all the recent NFL shootings (Collier, Taylor, etc)...

I think he will see a month in jail, and a 5 year probation.
Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

I just started reading Happ Hour Is for Amateurs: A lost decade in the world's worst profession. And I'm starting to double think Law school
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that book is great! His buddy Tucker Max "I hope they serve beer in hell " is a hilarious book also.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by AG 47

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

They are going to try. Which I think they should, I mean common, these high profile people have been getting away with stuff for way too long.

On another note, I think this might further push the case to the Supreme Court how NYC takes away a constitutional right by banning fire arms in NYC. I personally don't mind the law because I can't see myself having a gun for any reason, but I know plenty of people want to make a big deal out of it.

I don't. You can't tell me Michael Vick is receiving a just punishment.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

I think he will see a month in jail, and a 5 year probation.
Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that book is great! His buddy Tucker Max "I hope they serve beer in hell " is a hilarious book also.
i hope they serve beer in hell is totally hilarious. it is probably is the funniest book i ever read.

I love how Bloomberg doesnt mind being 100% clear in this situation, in the Sean Bell case he just said to the public to he's gonna sit back and let thejustice system figure it out, but here Bloomberg was just flat out promising full prosecution to Plaxico, herb

Back
Top Bottom