*Paging my Latino NT'ers* Cinco de Mayo is this week

christiantroy

Banned
Cinco de Mayo is this week, what songs do you wanna hear?

NYC'ers what's some good songs to play...and it was this song last year
you couldn't go down one spanish block without hearing for 6 months staight. It was a love song, and
all I can tell you is the guy had a nice voice (pause) and the beat changed mid-song and went like
top 40'*!%...my boys would rush to the dance floor when they heard it cause ladies went crazy
I really need to ID it.

Nothing SUPERFICIAL...but just name some songs that would rock a party.
pimp.gif

It's a white (Edit: US) Holiday in all honesty. This thing doesn't really get any attention in MX, maybe on par to a footnote in a history book but that's it.

Pretty much just another day to drink for a bit cheaper at bars..

Imma be at MEPS so I can't even do anything that night.. oh well.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

It's a white Holiday in all honesty. This thing doesn't really get any attention in MX, maybe on par to a footnote in a history book but that's it.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

pachanga

yeah loco went hard last year...but do you know the name of song i'm talking about.
i lived in brooklyn and this song banged everywhere.

the beat sounded like real spanish then the beat drops and changes and girls would go  crazy
if you went to spanish bars last year you heard it about 30 times a night in NYC around this time April-June
pimp.gif

i think i found the song i'm bagging mamis to

Killa Tonez - Pa' Pasarla Bien 
pimp.gif

now if i can have someone translate the lyrics for me...all i hear is "have a good time"
my spanish slang is weak...in spanish i sound all proper and $%@ wit no swag
laugh.gif
, well atleast
that's what the rican chicks tell me, they say it's not cute when i speak with proper spanish. they give me an "A" for effort though.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

they day is originally for Mexican origins.....just like all the holidays ppl take it up on themselves to use it to take get runk on.

Originally Posted by eight2one

they day is originally for Mexican origins.....just like all the holidays ppl take it up on themselves to use it to take get runk on.

estas enojado?

From Compton to Juarez MX, big ups to Juarez cause that's where my parents are from. But I don't really do anything special for Cinco de Mayo. Big ups to all Latino NTers too...

it doesnt mean anything to anyone except mexicans,

not sure why its more famous in the US then the mexican independence day either

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

don't mean !%!@ to us either bro
laugh.gif

It's the equivalent to asking someone if they celebrate the shot heard round the world, or the win of the war of 1812
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

don't mean !%!@ to us either bro
laugh.gif

It's the equivalent to asking someone if they celebrate the shot heard round the world, or the win of the war of 1812
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  this N said war of 1812
roll.gif
but probly wont do anything, maybe on the weekend, if somebody throws a "cinco de mayo party" i keep it mexican everyday so aint nothing for me to celebrate lol but if you want mexican songs listen to some real chit, like chente, el recodo, los tigeres, rieleros, not that reggeaton chit your asking for

in my city all these mexicans(im mexican) celebrate this.
streets are blocked off. dudes riding around with big ol mexican flags on they whips. cruising.
smh.gif

so annoying

this day is just an excuse for mexicans at high schools to rock mexican colors and carry their flag around.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

in my city all these mexicans(im mexican) celebrate this.
streets are blocked off. dudes riding around with big ol mexican flags on they whips. cruising.
smh.gif

so annoying
you from san jose right?

i completely forgot it was cinco de mayo weekend, went to run some errands and was a complete mess, sooo much traffic
sick.gif

HELP!!!
need at least 2 hours of OFFICIAL Cinco de Mayo music...songs that rock a crowd 18-25
but without disrespecting the symbolism of today...i think reggaeton would be patronizing

so i need some real Cinco de Mayo tracks ASAP

Back
Top Bottom