Paid Dues Tour in Berkeley

Tickets just went on sale today. Got my tickets already. Flyer says the concert is in SF, but it's actually in Berkeley. Looks like a dope lineup.

PD_logovenue.jpg

so this is like a spinoff from rock the bells? because last year they were together at the same venue..

yeah its kinda a spinoff they are both done by guerilla union but this is for more independent unheralded acts...by the way i got my tickets today too...heyretrochik i know u got some good seats because i did

nice looks like i'll be sitting next to u then retrochik i have first row pit tickets too

They could make due without a lot of acts. It would make for a more solid show. Seen Rakim and SuperNat before and they were dope. Haven't seen GZA but ifhe did the Liquid Swords album, that would be sweet. All others not eve sure but if the price is right, it sounds like a good show.

GZA and rakim aren't even listed for the berkeley show...i know De La, little brother and hiero will be there...on the paid dues sites it tells who isgonna be at each show...they have different line ups from city to city

NO RAKIM AND GZA!!!!! WEAK! Rakim alone is a dope concert......too many hits to perform too. That sucks.....

yeah it should be a good show though...not too many quality hip shows out there left

my girl is trying to make me fly out for this, but I'm on the fence still. LA show looks wayyyyyyy better.
happy.gif
glasses.gif
butit's literally around the block of my girl's apartment. How much is face value?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom