PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

I understand the whole video camera idea.
But I found myself getting
sick.gif
when it started shaking sporadically
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Is this basically Blair Witch 2009?

I thought that too, but no. Blair Witch was more ridiculous. There's more comedy than scary, if I can say that.

Damn is this movie the real deal? I went to a 10.40pm showing of Zombieland last night and there was this massive line on the side of the building all waitingto see this flick. I think I can wait for the DVD.

i liked it.

and to that brotha seated in the top back row yelling, "AH HELL NAW!" every five minutes, i want to say thank you for further perpetuating the blackpeople/movie theater stereotype.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i liked it.

and to that brotha seated in the top back row yelling, "AH HELL NAW!" every five minutes, i want to say thank you for further perpetuating the black people/movie theater stereotype.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no bull can some1 tell me whats the whole movie was about jus pm for the whole spoiler plus i don't go to the movies theater 4 sum reason

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

i liked it.

and to that brotha seated in the top back row yelling, "AH HELL NAW!" every five minutes, i want to say thank you for further perpetuating the black people/movie theater stereotype.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

i liked it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
the part where Katie told Micah to get out. This one dudebehind me yelled "B*** you get out! you da one dat brought da demons!"

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

i liked it.

Seriously
laugh.gif
the part where Katie told Micah to get out. This one dude behind me yelled "B*** you get out! you da one dat brought da demons!"

laugh.gif
to both stories....
i might have to check it out....

lol... i kept on hearin "aww hell naw", but i seen it at Atlantic Station so i already knew what time it was.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

lot of mixed reviews in here...hope I can check it out soon

Same here .... I been hearing this and that. I cant wait to see it for myself.
NOW When i go see it for sure Ill be GONE
pimp.gif

I kinda want to see it. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing what they're doing how you have to demand to see it.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

i liked it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
the part where Katie told Micah to get out. This one dude behind me yelled "B*** you get out! you da one dat brought da demons!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom