PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

YESS it came to dallas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

seen this in Castro SF about 2-3 weeks ago. best part was the fact that it was in Castro
pimp.gif

I was there too. I was up at the balcony. I like the guy playing piano during our seating.

Hmm.. I might have to check this one out. I havnt been scared by a movie since Candy Man first came on VHS.

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

Just came back from a showing in San Jose... and I must say the movie is INSANELY SCARY

I was literally sweating for the last 5 minutes

If the movie comes to your city, you should definitely check it out for a good scare
How was the crowd? Packed? What time did you get there???

I got my tickets already but I want a good seat.

Ahhh!!! I'm so hyped!!!!

damn, there's a lot of ppl from san jose in here.

i might have to go watch this...i'm still iffy on it. the trailer didn't look that good to me.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I want to see this...anyone no if it'll be in all theaters soon?
I think it's opening up in 10 more cities.

They were doing this "Demand it!" type of thing where people would vote to try and get it in your city.

I'm going to see it in SF tomorrow.. what time should I go to get in line? (if neccessary)

i'm def amped to see it.. good bye sweet dreams, hello nightmares

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I want to see this...anyone no if it'll be in all theaters soon?
I think it's opening up in 10 more cities.

They were doing this "Demand it!" type of thing where people would vote to try and get it in your city.

dang I missed that
ohwell.gif

thanks though

saw the preview for it, theres NO way im watching it byself or in the theatres....

when it goes on dvd,
im going to get a projector, so i can watch it outside,
on a bright sunny day, hopefully in the summer then watch LOADS of comedies after,
then blaze, after....

so it doesnt mess with my head.....

i know this sounds OD, and i prob. wont even do it,
but 'scary' movies messed with my head a bit, like it got me all paranoid and stuff....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

This movie better come to Chicago...
It's playing in downtown Chi at AMC River East this weekend. Midnight showings only. I'm going to see it...pray for me. I get scared quite easily.
word me and my girl are going to see it at River East tomorrow
pimp.gif
My girl is already getting flaky on me ever since she read about the movie and how scary its supposed to be.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom