PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by arrjae2

saw the preview for it, theres NO way im watching it byself or in the theatres....

I'm probably takin a girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maan. I hope this flick is pretty good. Sittin in the theatre as I speak waitin on it to start.
smile.gif

Got my tickets at 42nd st AMC for tuesday lol

i know its mad early but im out in jersey for the weekend and monday is favre vs greenbay so ill check it after work.

Originally Posted by arrjae2

saw the preview for it, theres NO way im watching it byself or in the theatres....

when it goes on dvd,
im going to get a projector, so i can watch it outside,
on a bright sunny day, hopefully in the summer then watch LOADS of comedies after,
then blaze, after....

so it doesnt mess with my head.....

i know this sounds OD, and i prob. wont even do it,
but 'scary' movies messed with my head a bit, like it got me all paranoid and stuff....
tired.gif
You ain't the only one. I had the
indifferent.gif
when I sawthere were no showings in the daytime. No way I'm seeing this at midnight, driving home and going straight to sleep.

movie was great. just came back from the amc 42nd one.

Even kids who you knew would talk during the movie and sort of did to an extent, shut up during the night scenes. That last two night scenes were creepy ashell.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

movie was great. just came back from the amc 42nd one.

Even kids who you knew would talk during the movie and sort of did to an extent, shut up during the night scenes. That last two night scenes were creepy as hell.
...and this is why i cant sleep
tired.gif

My theater was sold out. The girl was sayin something about 9 more tickets left at Atlantic Station around 7:30, so I was like +%!% it.

I need to see this. My friends and I have failed the past two nights trying to watch it at Georgetown. Sold out!

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I need to see this. My friends and I have failed the past two nights trying to watch it at Georgetown. Sold out!
buy it for saturday @ midnight ONLINE

Exceeded my expectations by far.. I haven't caught myself jumping at a scary movie in years.. Each "night" scene had the WHOLE theater insilence, even the obnoxious hoodrats.

I saw it at amc 42nd, got there an hour and a half early and the line was already extra 6-flags-esque so if you're going this weekend plan ahead

They are losing money like crazy.

Arclight in LA only has them at midnight and I KNOW its going to be hell getting tickets there...only theater showing it..

mad.gif
I hate special viewings, especially ones that look good to watch.

I'm gonna have to check out Arclight in LA, anyone know other places in LA?
nerd.gif

I've been trying to go for like a week now. Sucks they only have midnight showings. I'm gonna try to see it tomorrow but it sucks I have to drive like40 minutes to Seattle
smh.gif

I can't be the only dude from SF that just got back from the movie and can't sleep.
frown.gif
who's up? haha

I don't understand movies that only show in select cities. Especially one with this much hype. Seems like they'd open in theatres everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom