Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Noah Lyles advances to final, finishing 2nd in Semifinal 1 to Jamaica’s Seville 🥇🥈🥉

I still wish they’d do 4x50s instead of the mixed relay in swimming

And in track I wish they did 4 x 200 instead of the mixed 4 x 4

Terrapin nation stunting on em.

Dominica is St. Lucia's sister island too.

The small islands outchea cooking today...

celebration-dancing.gif

Xennial Xennial those first 2 splits for the US men in the mixed relay are huge for the men’s relay

Really wonder if they anchor with Hunter Armstrong thou

But dressel is going have to be back to his 50.1 or better he split on the prelims of the mixed relay, to give them a buffer from the anchors

Last edited:
Peacock app is pretty dope for watching events that already completed. I've now been able to watch at least 1 competition for each event that has aired so far in these Olympics. Watching some of the sports I hadn't seen yet currently watching sailing and wind surfing.

Judo is still my least favorite 🤣

Xennial Xennial just looked it up, summer was 8:11.39 in February

Ledecky was 8:11.04 today.. would have been interesting.. but I thought titmus had it

But those finals were back to back, so 200 IM/800free won’t happen unless they change up the schedule

I always figured the gymnasts did the same elements during their routines with their own variations, but some of the floor exercises they didn’t do the breakdance flares, and on pommelhorse they’re not doing the split leg swinging thing lol

Absolutely gutted for Spanish badminton champ, Marin.
Was leading in her SF match, but had to retire from a knee injury.
She was absolute devastated.

Back
Top Bottom