Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Noah Lyles Fulfilled! Secures Gold in the Men’s 100m, USA’s Fred Kerley Bronze, USA W Beach VBall advances past Italy🥇🥈🥉

US about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the men's fencing final. Had a nice little cushion but gave it all back getting dominated 7-2 in the 4th. France up 17 15 now

First medal of any kind from an African nation in Womens Artistic Gymnastics :pimp: :pimp:

More to it than that too. She’s been in the French system but the usual gymnastics political shenanigans were happening and she got unpopular and they wouldn’t pick her - so she basically said screw that, my dad’s Algerian so I’ll go and see if they want me!

More to it than that too. She’s been in the French system but the gymnastics political shenanigans were happening and she got unpopular and they wouldn’t pick her - so she basically said screw that, my dad’s Algerian so I’ll go and see if they want me!

yeah the French Federation did her dirty and they could've really used her, ended up not even qualifying for the team finals without her

Brazil with the ultimate mind trick vs France in the women's soccer match. They argued a call for like 5 minutes delaying the game getting France out of their attack and rhythm. Moments later Brazil scores a huge goal in the 82 minute!

Nasty hyper extension of chamley Watson's knee in the fencing final...

lyles just gotta start running man he always leaving the door open. Alwways disrespecting his opponents

Back
Top Bottom