Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Noah Lyles Fulfilled! Secures Gold in the Men’s 100m, USA’s Fred Kerley Bronze, USA W Beach VBall advances past Italy🥇🥈🥉

weekend-party.gif

YOU ALL SEE THE MOTHER****ING HOMELAND SHINNING!!!!

SAINT LUCIA 🇱🇨🇱🇨🇱🇨

THE LAND THE PEOPLE THE LIGHT!!!!!

Got tears in my eyes right now.

Ryan Crouser with Triple Gold. Everyone is playing for 2nd.
The islands have come to play today. Dominca looking good in the Women's Triple Jump.

Salute Lucia massive. Any Peacock deals out? Skipped the 19.99 for the year one, forgot Olympics was coming up.

Instacart+ is offering a free 2 week trial with peacock included no credit card required Google instacart+ peacock it should be one of the first links

1000003949.jpg

This gold medal table tennis match between China and China is 😲😲😲 straight back and forth neither competitor giving an inch. It's the most intense event I've seen so far has me like 😬

Another gold, kinda surreal when Leon was in the pool at the same time as Walsh trying to chase her down

Her height is a real disadvantage

Yeah, Alfred has longer legs and height on Shacarri.

If Shacarri had that build she would be unstoppable.

Still proud of Shacarri though.

Knew Fem Kbol was going to come from behind too. The first runner in the mixed event did get a big enough lead.

The same thing with Fem Kbol because of her height and long legs she is built better for the race compared to out much smaller US runner in that last leg.

Back
Top Bottom