*Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: Next Wed., Football/Rugby before Opening Ceremonies*

jpzx

Supporter
WuaxJbxagCi59x4UGEjtK.jpg

Fri, Jul 26, 2024 – Sun, Aug 11, 2024

vc4ucoz6rs96naqnk3jb.jpg

I started the 2022 Beijing Thread and y'all liked the schedule updates, so let's get it going. We'll see what happens. Go Team USA.

397ab55d281c01415c39750e285f26a2.gif

Wasn’t Russia Burger King trying to spawn superhumans during the 2018 World Cup :lol: like free for life if you sleep with a soccer player

WuaxJbxagCi59x4UGEjtK.jpg

Fri, Jul 26, 2024 – Sun, Aug 11, 2024

vc4ucoz6rs96naqnk3jb.jpg

I started the 2022 Beijing Thread and y'all liked the schedule updates, so let's get it going. We'll see what happens. Go Team USA.

397ab55d281c01415c39750e285f26a2.gif
Jc I did do the last one but was drunk when I made this thread :rofl: I’ll do my best!

Anyone going? There is a group of six of us going - myself, wife, kids, and two brothers. Been looking forward to attending the games since I was a little kid. Started planning and making reservations about two years ago. Five days in Marseille and seven days in Paris.

We have tickets to one of the women’s soccer semi-finals and sailing in Marseille. In Paris we have tickets to rhythmic gymnastics (wife and kids wanted them), beach volleyball, golf, breakdancing, and freestyle wrestling.

^
I can't wait until the share the pool with the Aussies.

Cate Campbell talked all that **** and couldn't even make the team. The cowbells are going to be OH DEE.

USWNT announcement makes me feel old. I didn’t recognize hardly any of them save a few midfielders and the front line. Who is the woman doing the video? Never heard of her either.

That blue/red tie dye style kit is growing on me though.

HERE WE GOOOOOO

All events are available live in the U.S., whether that’s on one of the cable networks, NBC, or strictly Peacock. There will be live competition content to consume daily from 4 a.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET.

In primetime, starting at 8 p.m. ET (2 a.m. the following day in Paris), NBC’s marquee broadcast will air live and focus on the biggest events of the day with “Primetime in Paris.” That block will have a storytelling lens with more in-depth coverage opportunities. Mike Tirico will be the host from Paris’ famed Trocadero, with the Eiffel Tower serving as the backdrop.

USA Network will be the primary home for team sports and programs with longer run-times, such as swimming heats, track and field, soccer, basketball, 3x3 basketball, beach volleyball, rugby, cycling, volleyball and water polo.

CNBC will feature boxing, cycling, rugby and skateboarding. E! has coverage of track and field, gymnastics, canoeing, diving, equestrian, artistic swimming, breaking, fencing and water polo.

GOLF Channel carries live golf competition from Le Golf National.

Last edited:
And we have Scott Hanson hosting Olympic’s version of NFL RedZone :wow:

If you have Peacock…

Hanson will also be joined by Andrew Siciliano, Matt Iseman and Jac Collinsworth as “Gold Zone” hosts. “Gold Zone” will stream live on Peacock from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. ET daily from July 27-Aug. 10. Collinsworth replaced Akbar Gbajabiamila, who is the newest member of "Good Morning Football." The revamped version of that show debuts July 29, impacting Gbajabiamila's availability.

Back
Top Bottom