Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: USA men’s vball over Brazil 2-1, Mondo breaks PV world record, USA’s Valarie Allman discus throw gold🥇🥈🥉

Rapid fire pistol finals tomorrow. It's really odd how they film the shooting events with the exception of the skeet shooting they don't show the targets. They just have squares that light up green or red for a hit or miss. The cameras are focused on the shooter so all you see is the aim, and then wait to see if the box turns green or red.

GUKk2f-WUAAxrDb.jpeg

They really need to unironically hang this up in the Louvre man :lol: :pimp:

Can anyone provide cliffs on the Lyles hate? :nerd:

I know NBA players was just waiting for dude to fail after the whole “world champions” thing

I don’t hate dude, can’t blame him for trying.. and at least dude talks before the races start

My problem with shacarri is she don’t start until she’s ahead or until she wins, notice how quiet she gets when she catches an L.. like Jordan said

I know NBA players was just waiting for dude to fail after the whole “world champions” thing

I don’t hate dude, can’t blame him for trying.. and at least dude talks before the races start

My problem with shacarri is she don’t start until she’s ahead or until she wins, notice how quiet she gets when she catches an L.. like Jordan said

He was humble AF when he thought he lost today, seconds later that was a wrap 🤣

He was humble AF when he thought he lost today, seconds later that was a wrap 🤣

I mean he was humble going into it.. but even after he acknowledged how tight things were

But at least usually dude talks beforehand and before the start.. or with his antics beforehand.. I could respect that

But I never been a fan of front running.. if you ain’t got that energy from the jump or when you’re down, I ain’t trying hear it at the end

That’s why my philosophy has always been if you leave me alone, I’ll leave you alone.. but if we sh talkin we sh talkin

Back
Top Bottom