Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: USA men’s vball over Brazil 2-1, Mondo breaks PV world record, USA’s Valarie Allman discus throw gold🥇🥈🥉

IMG_4795.jpeg
IMG_4797.jpeg
IMG_4798.jpeg
IMG_4796.jpeg
IMG_4785.jpeg

1. Novak winning gold
2. Femke Bol finishing kick
3. Biles utter dominance
4. Lyles the crocodile photo finish
5. Katie the first lady of freestyle
6. Algerian beating the charges and gets the gold
7. Steph saving it for the gold game like Kobe

That’s been the highlights for me so far. Anything else really good that I missed? It’s hard to know what to watch, when to watch etc. Not sure what other big events are left to watch except
men’s 200M.

American women dominating the foil (fencing) competition. They'd won two medals ever in foil since 1924 (team was introduced in 1960). The team won gold, and then two girls finished Gold-Silver in individual. The gold medal winner was the defending champ, too. Utter domination.

what makes noah 100 meter run in the olympics great …. he didn’t win his heat , he didn’t win his semi finals , and after 90 meters he was losing ….. that has to be a first
I don’t know. Sorta detracts from it. Dude claiming to be the fastest man in the world but not winning to then barely winning. Happy for dude and he’s from my hometown but he gotta chill acting like he smoked the field.

I don’t know. Sorta detracts from it. Dude claiming to be the fastest man in the world but not winning to then barely winning. Happy for dude and he’s from my hometown but he gotta chill acting like he smoked the field.

You sound like a hater right now. Not a single soul is goimg to remember who won the prelim heats 4 years from now.

But you know what they will remember, who the 2024 100M gold medalist was.

Dude is the fastest once he actually gets going.. he just ain’t going kill you in a 60

Merge him and Christian Coleman and you probably break bolts record or get close

I know NBA players was just waiting for dude to fail after the whole “world champions” thing

I don’t hate dude, can’t blame him for trying.. and at least dude talks before the races start

My problem with shacarri is she don’t start until she’s ahead or until she wins, notice how quiet she gets when she catches an L.. like Jordan said

Sha'Carri has actually calmed down.

If it was her old self when she had the bright-colored weave, helicopter eyelashes and heavy makeup she would've been mouthing off to the camera.

Lyles on the other hand gonna be on one for a while. If he get's the triple, you won't hear the last of it. :lol:
I'm not even mad, I think these Athletes need to do what they need to do to psyche themselves up and perform.

Experience won Noah that gold.

Man what is happening?

Have been in the South of France for a few days now. We went to our first event today, sailing. It was like going to a music festival on the beach with no music. Lots of vendors, food, and activities but not a lot to see besides the beautiful natural scenery. Kite surfing was going on at the same time. Lots of Americans there. Going to a soccer semi-final tomorrow (Spain vs Brazil). Heading to Paris on Wednesday.

Been eating some great seafood - lobster, prawns, sea bass, etc.. You can drink while walking around on the street, so have been grabbing tallboys from the markets. The baguettes are unreal and only about one euro and some change. Have a reservation for bouillabaisse tonight at one of the top local spots out here in Cassis.

Back
Top Bottom