Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: USA men’s vball over Brazil 2-1, Mondo breaks PV world record, USA’s Valarie Allman discus throw gold🥇🥈🥉

1722870623105.png
No fr. 😂

Haley Van Lith’s bank accounts need to be monitored and flagged. She was shaving points this entire Olympics.
The 2 that I was most looking forward to ended up being the 2 that I was most disappointed with: Hamby & Van Lith.
Me, personally, I was more disappointed with Hamby.
She REFUSED to post up smaller players and got outrebounded on the regular.
HVL is too small for this.
Man, Cameron Brink would have been NICE!

Man what is happening?

Sha'Carri has actually calmed down.

If it was her old self when she had the bright-colored weave, helicopter eyelashes and heavy makeup she would've been mouthing off to the camera.

Lyles on the other hand gonna be on one for a while. If he get's the triple, you won't hear the last of it. :lol:
I'm not even mad, I think these Athletes need to do what they need to do to psyche themselves up and perform.

Experience won Noah that go

Yea Noah might be annoying but I could mess with dude cause at least he going keep the same energy

But Shacarri was salty as hell when she was losing to the Jamaicas.. and I wouldn’t mind her antics so much if routinely didn’t either didn’t devlier in finals or acted like the whole world was against her when she won

The 200 at US trials was a perfect example she jogged like a 22 flat or 21.9 in the rounds and then didn’t come through in the final

Noah brings attention to himself.. but he went out and ran them 60s to help his 100 even though he knew that wasn’t his strong suit and now dude delivering sub 9.8

Yeah, can't take away from what he did. It was special

But like my girl said, Lyles is exactly the type of person you only want to care about for 30 seconds every four years.
Actually seeing that he grew up in Northern Virginia it makes sense. Black guys who grew up in Nova can be a special type.

The Paraguay swimmer that got kicked out of the Olympic village is 🔥🔥🔥 I wonder what exactly the distractions were that she was causing. The french pole vaulter shouldn't have watched her before his event.

Back
Top Bottom