Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: USA Basketball 91, Serbia 86, thank u Steph Joel and Lebby, Noah Lyles is LeBRONZE World Champ in the Men’s 200m🥇🥈🥉

Bruh we can’t win Bronze, we can’t go back 20 years to the Argentina days
The LeBronze nickname would be permanent from Kobe & Jordan Stans.
🤦🏻‍♂️
Kerr refuses to start AD over Embiid even though it is very clearly a better choice, refuses to play Haliburton, only a few minutes of Tatum, Anthony Edwards inconsistent af... and Bron was a rookie in 2004 and shouldn't have even been on USA's roster... but it would be 'LeBronze' to them forever & always.
I don't want it.

I saw that guy throw earlier. He does it quite differently from others. They released it quite early and their momentum carried them forward a couple of steps.

He just kind of jogged up to the line, planted his foot, and then heaved it with his big upper body.

Effective though obviously.

If you think that it probably reduces your lung performance by a percent or two (at the very least) that’s absolutely enough to make a few tenths difference which is a lot more than he lost by. I’ve got no doubt that it cost him.

Dude was sub 58 at a meet he essentially just had to show up for.. so even in a slow pool he should be sub 59

He’s a great example of you can look at what he did at the last British trials and then the time drop to Olympics once he fully shaves/rests/tapers and the time drop.. so if you negate the time drop for the slow pool, he should still be around 58

He’ll still be on the 4 x 1.. just won’t be on the 4 x 4

The 4 x 1 is easy for the US.. Coleman > kerley > kung fu Kenny > lyes

Always thought him saying he wants to do the 4x4 was a joke.

He should still have the endurance for the 4x1 but would the other athletes want to train with him.

Ballet is a bit different for the half time show - I’m more used to some guy balancing on chairs or frisbee catching dogs.

1723147045428.png

Nnnnnnope.

2nd half, here we go.
These first 5 minutes are crucial for USA.
11-pt halftime deficit could be 16/17 with 5 minutes left, or could be 5 or 6.
👀

AD/Bam/White for defense.
KD & Antman to stretch the perimeter.
👀
Meanwhile Serbia is BOMBING from 3.
USA down 9 w/ 1:00 left, 2 FTs coming.

Wade talking about 'This is where Antnan has to go to another level in a way that very few people can.'
No.
Just no.
🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom