Parkour Vol: OH MY GOD

lol can't watch this and sit still at the same time...stuff make me crazy nervous

Last edited:
Even the fact that a building like that exists has continued to blow my mind.....I mean they are literally staring down from the heavens.

I find it hilarious that General is always a few days behind TAN.

This isnt really parkour though....

^^ well thats what happens when you have a thread thats basically a subforum within a subforum.

good threads get wasted and unseen by the rest of us. i used to go in there and post but figured it was pointless.

than you get people that complain about thread quality.... :rolleyes

^^ well thats what happens when you have a thread thats basically a subforum within a subforum.

good threads get wasted and unseen by the rest of us. i used to go in there and post but figured it was pointless.

than you get people that complain about thread quality.... :rolleyes

Yall should TAN more.... good stuff in that thread :nthat:

Last edited:
you guys can have your thread, i dnt really care

im jus sayin this is why people complain bout thread quality and topics.

BTW, the vid was dope. i get shaky on a ladder when i used to work for Dish :lol:

cant imagine whats goin on in these guys minds

Last edited:
Man, that was insane. It must've been a ***** to get down. Honestly makes me wanna do something fearless. Thanks for sharing OP.

Last edited:
you guys can have your thread, i dnt really care

im jus sayin this is why people complain bout thread quality and topics.

BTW, the vid was dope. i get shaky on a ladder when i used to work for Dish :lol:

cant imagine whats goin on in these guys minds

I hear ya... but it goes both ways. Some people complain about a lack of topics, while others complain saying "not thread worthy".

Meth has closed TAN temporarily to monitor traffic flow and the influx of topic creation. The results proved that TAN is not the "cancer to General" some people want to make it out to be. IMO our stricter rules that cater to our increasingly younger demographic of users has the largest effect on the lack of titillating threads compared to the old NT.

Dank opening a can of worms :smh:

How?

You know its true.

Last edited:
How are they going to come down?
I'd be tired as hell after that 
laugh.gif

I'm not even afraid of heights but come the **** on now :smh:

Russian dudes ain't got no fear or sanity

misleading thread title.

I expected people eating **** "parkouring" 

anyways, that is crazy and no way I would do it going that high with those winds.

didn't give me the heebeegeebeez like this one did for some reason. forward to the end.

taken from that one creepy abandoned places thread or something like that.

Is that considered parkour?  I guess I have no idea what it is.

I've never had anxiety or a fear of heights but watching that made me kinda anxious.

Thought they were gonna sky dive to get back down.

Off topic, does anybody else's feet get sweaty and tingling when they are near the edge or watching things like these?

Back
Top Bottom