Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

DC1B15F8-B612-4FB6-8CBE-F29E7448BD74.png

The equivalent of backpage.

Website helps customers find illicit massage parlors
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-...-helps-customers-find-illicit-massage-parlors

Bruh don’t act like the best hand jobs you ever got weren’t from trolls you’d never be seen with it public.

We all got a little Kraft in us :lol:
If we’re keeping it a buck paying for handies is stupid as ****. If you’re gonna commit a crime and be a patron of prostitution might as well go all the way. But instead you pay someone for something you could’ve done by yourself and better :sick::rofl:

I don't think *****s understand that a solicitation charge isn't THAT serious :lol:

Embarrassing....but even if he weren't rich and white...most people aren't doing time on a solicitation charge.

Word to Greg Anthony and Andray Blatche

I mean, Donald Sterling did NOTHING illegal and lost his team.

I don't think the charge fairly exemplifies the severity of what the outcome could be.

If we’re keeping it a buck paying for handies is stupid as ****. If you’re gonna commit a crime and be a patron of prostitution might as well go all the way. But instead you pay someone for something you could’ve done by yourself and better :sick::rofl:

He probably got aroused because it was “something he shouldn’t do” and was like she about to do something **** she BETTER do something cause this hasn’t happened in years and starting counting money in front of her and she got strange for some change.

When it comes to that blackout mind state when you member takes over, this is completely reasonable :lol:

Sterling lost his team because his racism was a bad look for the league. His wife wanted to cash out anyway

If he had dug his heels in, and his wife wasn't against him, he probably could have kept the Clippers.

I just want to know if Kraft was that oblivious or did he know from the jump it was sex trafficking.

Billionaires vet everything. No way did he get a text saying “tug jobs at the spot, pull up” and he moseyed off gracefully to his maybach

I mean, Donald Sterling did NOTHING illegal and lost his team.

I don't think the charge fairly exemplifies the severity of what the outcome could be.

Rusty answered this for me.

But also....see Jim Irsay. What he did was way worse than Robert Kraft...and all he had to be was cough up 500K.

I just want to know if Kraft was that oblivious or did he know from the jump it was sex trafficking.

Billionaires vet everything. No way did he get a text saying “tug jobs at the spot, pull up” and he moseyed off gracefully to his maybach
Hindsight is 20 20. This is potentially something this man could’ve been doing for decades. Furthermore I doubt he ever had to answer for anything as soon as he started making multi millions; so being a multibillionaire dude was walking around like a God.

But also....see Jim Irsay. What he did was way worse than Robert Kraft...and all he had to be was cough up 500K.

How do you figure Irsay was worse.

Let's be real, it's easy for men to root for the devaluation of the P.

Rightfully so with how some women use it.

But if you really think about the ramifications of legalizing prostitution, it's a real step backwards in equality.

Sterling lost his team because his racism was a bad look for the league. His wife wanted to cash out anyway

If he had dug his heels in, and his wife wasn't against him, he probably could have kept the Clippers.

As he should've. DUE PROCESS has never been afforded to people that look like like Mr. STERLING.

But if you really think about the ramifications of legalizing prostitution, it's a real step backwards in equality.

His mistress OD’d in his house

That’s a little worse than getting a hand job

Bruh don’t act like the best hand jobs you ever got weren’t from trolls you’d never be seen with it public.

We all got a little Kraft in us :lol:

Never had a hand job.

**** seems disrespectful.

Suckin, ****in, or nothin!

I can beat myself off.

Soliciting a prostitute

vs.

Operating a motor vehicle under the influence...which warranted a DUI charge...and Drug possession charges

Really?

That place prob got a backdoor exit that leads to another building/store or something

Yea it’s more of an embarrassment type of crime...like imagine having to tell your fam/friends u spent the night in lock up trying to buy P on the streets and wasn’t even successful at it :lol:
I still remember when me and my boys at like 14/15 deadass when to the *** block looking, but couldn't find nothing but some paranoid no teeth joints so we dipped. Get home and see it was empty because they did a live raid with news cameras earlier and there were pros and John's running every where, face all on tv. That's God right there.

That's on her.

Doesn't sound like a normal trick job.

It's a human trafficking ring he is first hand contributing to.

Doesn't work like that. He's a customer.

They'd have to prove that he had first hand knowledge that a sex trafficking ring was being run. The fact that they didn't charge him with that...let's me know they had no grounds to.

Back
Top Bottom