::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

Gasol , Bynum, Kobe > KG, Pierce, Ray
indifferent.gif

Yeah I gotta agree with that one too, its up there with the "Bynum will be the best 5 in the L in a year anyway" comment.
Its like any scenario where people are going crazy, super excited, everyone is topping everyone else with what they will do or say and then suddenly some dudehas his pants off.... and it stops being cool. Dont be that dude. Keep your pants on, nothing has happened yet.

HELL YEAH!!!!! i was expecting to trade kwame for a washed up player but we got pau out of it!

sad to see j critt go but i hope he shines in memphis

Lakers prove again why they are the marquee franchise in the NBA.
Some of yall are getting a little too excited about Pau Gasol...
laugh.gif

How does this prove the Lakers are the NBA's marquee franchise? Whether it's true or not, how does this trade prove it, before Pau Gasol even plays agame in a Lakers uniform?

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

indifferent.gif

Yeah I gotta agree with that one too, its up there with the "Bynum will be the best 5 in the L in a year anyway" comment.
Its like any scenario where people are going crazy, super excited, everyone is topping everyone else with what they will do or say and then suddenly some dude has his pants off.... and it stops being cool. Dont be that dude. Keep your pants on, nothing has happened yet.
Don't hate like that other dude
wink.gif

when Odom will be your fourth best player you know your team will be good.

Sry to fans of other teams, we are just really excited right now so there will probably be some ******ed comments

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Lakers prove again why they are the marquee franchise in the NBA.
Some of yall are getting a little too excited about Pau Gasol...
laugh.gif

How does this prove the Lakers are the NBA's marquee franchise? Whether it's true or not, how does this trade prove it, before Pau Gasol even plays a game in a Lakers uniform?

They've always been with or without star players See Sedalle Threatt era

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Everyone Celebrating The Kwame Trade

Diddy Announcing It To The Crowd at 40/40 and everyone cheerin
4642eacf-0030d-049fb-400cb8e1

J Alba Just Got The Text Shes Happy!
14702.gif

Diddy Jay and the Crew Throw Up A Game Check That Kwame Stole From The Lakers
14453733-14453735-large.jpg

Cassie and Ryan Leslie Pop a Bottle
1347753154_05762c08e4.jpg

Even Our Future President Joined in
51648529.jpg
MAD C0RNY!

I don't know if the excitement is as much because of acquiring L Minus as the fact that Kwame is no longer a Laker. That game he had 2 weeks ago wasdownright painful to watch.

He's not the answer...but Gasol will definitely be an upgrade.

If they can move Walton/Odom/Sasha for JKidd or somebody else I'll be impressed.

This guy Mitch in all likelihood just got himself an extension.

I can't front this will be my TEAM now playing NBA 2K8
laugh.gif

But EVERYONE has been saying for the past few years Gasol would be much much better as a 2nd scorer of if he had another star player with him. This team willbe a PROBLEM and they're still pretty young which is great.

indifferent.gif

Its like any scenario where people are going crazy, super excited, everyone is topping everyone else with what they will do or say and then suddenly some dude has his pants off.... and it stops being cool. Dont be that dude. Keep your pants on, nothing has happened yet.
wink.gif

they haven't even played a game together yet....

Kobe > KGPPRAMJ

indifferent.gif

The best news I've heard today I couldn't believe it...
Perfect for the Lakers, got rid of Brown, got a legit scoring/rebounding player so that Bynum doesn't rush back, and they improved for the playoffs...
Sucks to see Crittenton go as he will be a good player but hey the Lakers didn't have time to wait

Its like any scenario where people are going crazy, super excited, everyone is topping everyone else with what they will do or say and then suddenly some dude has his pants off.... and it stops being cool. Dont be that dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

wink.gif

Theres no hate, Im happy for the Lakers, and for Kobe to actually get someone who can play around him after, what, 4 years without Kazam? Plus the Butlerfor Kwame trade
sick.gif
... that must have hurt. I'm just sayin, some peopleare already hanging banners in the Staples Center for the 2012 NBA Finals.... and thats being a little quick with it all. But, its gotta be a happy day inLakerland.

wow, they got gasol and got rid of kwame

whats next, vujacic for kidd lol

smh at the grizz, they couldve got more if they shopped him somewhere else, like chicago for example

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And I thought it was hard beinga Sonics fan right now....I cant imagine what is going on in Memphis.

Collins and Brown....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom