PBA retro jersey

Cool ill have my fam to give em a call. Damn you guys really get them early jan sa Pinas wonder if the still have the galaxy foams.

Galaxy foams are sold out man, I think only a few pairs and raffle release at Titan
smile.gif
Most sought after shoes here don't usually reach the shelves. But if you'll ask your fam to get a pair for you, I'll recommend TITAN.

Yeah bro patayan dito the last 2 years mga 3 years ago you go to the store no lines no nothing. Since all the hypebeasts and effin resellers decided na maki sali ayun kaboom. Patay lahat ng OG sneaker heads. Totoo ba na lahat ngayon ng tinda sa Cartimar Knock offs na? I remember nung jan pa ko sa pinas nakatira i lived 10 mins away from cartimar kaya lagi ako nakakatawad sa sapatos kaso mga 15 years ago pa yun lol.

Originally Posted by Pinoysneak5

Yeah bro patayan dito the last 2 years mga 3 years ago you go to the store no lines no nothing. Since all the hypebeasts and effin resellers decided na maki sali ayun kaboom. Patay lahat ng OG sneaker heads. Totoo ba na lahat ngayon ng tinda sa Cartimar Knock offs na? I remember nung jan pa ko sa pinas nakatira i lived 10 mins away from cartimar kaya lagi ako nakakatawad sa sapatos kaso mga 15 years ago pa yun lol.

There are still a couple of legit stores in Cartimar, I can say it's still a good place to check out if you're looking for some older releases. And BTW, that's some wicked Mighty Kid avatar you got there bruh 
pimp.gif

is the pba store in galleria legit?  my brother told me they had one over there that also sells retro jerseys...
the one near the pacman store..

Back
Top Bottom