PC on vvnds flint XIII's.

See the triangle in between the R and the D doesnt that make these fakes HOW DO ALL OF YOU MISS THAT?

Originally Posted by lbass215

See the triangle in between the R and the D doesnt that make these fakes HOW DO ALL OF YOU MISS THAT?
They are NOT fakes.
Learn what you're talking about before calling ppl out.
PC - $150+ imo.

Please explain MR 206 the triangle at the toe. Sure sign of a fake please explain i have never seen a real XIII with triangle at the toe. Sign of a fake.Explain why this is a real pair???

3m material is present.
Stitching around hologram stays the same distance away all the way around, unlike almost all fakes.
Hologram on the side is an actual hologram, not a sticker like almost all fakes.
Colors, shape and materials all check out.
Plus you can see some of the tag on the shoe, and the font and alignment are correct.

A "triangle" between the R & D does not mean they are Fakes.
Try learning all the other things to look for instead of basing legitimacy on one factor...

Originally Posted by lbass215

Ya....
indifferent.gif
ur definitly wrong, the triangle thing is "bs",some shoes have it sum dnt. These are real because the 3m material is present, correct box, font, and tag, and the hologram is shiny, and not a sticker, sonext time u try callin sum1 out, do ur homework bruh...
indifferent.gif

Do you mean the little leather peace that sticking out on some of the shoes? That really doesn't mean anything. Some shoes have it and some doesn't.Hope you get your fact straight before you post or ask for a refund on ebay. I'm looking at the CDP V that I'm wearing right now which I bought themfrom 34st footlocker which does have the triangle thing you are talking about. Here is the pic

lmao, my dude ur a joke. log off. i jus looked at my flint 13's that i got from footlocker on release day....yea, they are beat but the R&D looks thesame....footlocker sellin fakes now??

lbass215, the picture I post is 100% mine, its my CDP V and I took that pic at my office today. I mean do you really want me to tag the pic????? Like I said,the picture is my cdp V that I bought from footlocker.

Ok here my tagged pics, if you still think you are right then be it.

Flint XIII

Retro white cement III

i have proof also and lbass215, you are so damn like lost or just plain pointless

All this over how Nike cut the leather???? lol

Those are def real. I'd say $165 is good, maybe a lil more.

RELAX I AM GOING OFF WHAT THE GUIDES TELL ME.
OK so i guess these guides to spot fakes are now telling wrong info. so which guide is right which guide is wrong. What i am saying certainly makes since. If iam paying good money for a AIR JORDAN'S I want them to be perfect, not cut like all the fake shoes i have seen. There are plenty off REAL XIII that do nothave that triangle on them. SO i ask that you all smoke something and relax im going off what those THREE guides told me,

LOL......... This is just soooo funny.
The only pairs that has defects on the shoes are "B-GRADES".
B-Grades are shoes that have the minimum slight of defect, normally not visible.

THANK YOU Indohan First person to give a real answer. Why are you guys buying b grade shoes not be so cheap!!!

Back
Top Bottom