Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Just ordered my pair from NDC. Thanks NT, didn't even know these were releasing today.
pimp.gif

must...resist...temptation....

I really hope these sit for a minute.....or two.

if i can get em today for the hookup at finish line i will, otherwise im pretty sure im gonna pass

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

and im happy they not on swoosh so i dont have to read the gloating about a "playa price" and to all my swooshers bs.

and nope im not salty that dudes have a swoosh because i got 2 dudes that will hold me down. i just hate the stupidity that comes along with it.

laugh.gif
  i agree with you though.  i got someone around my way that will hold me down with the swoosh price if needed, but alot of people on here (not everyone) that have swoosh accounts come across as real herbish with that "playa price" sillyness  only for them to post about how butthurt they are when people are asking them for their discount.  to me it's like newsflash if you didn't post bragging about your "playa price" you get for working retail making $9.75 an hour you wouldn't have people messaging you for the discount but when you rub it in everyones face of course there's going to be people wanting the hookup too.

I thought it was only me

just copped from my local footlocker. only planned on buying one pair for a friend that had class early, ended up walking out with two lol

paid $190 flat. I like them alot but my 02's still have a special place in my heart but still the 10's are a very good replacement no complaints over here.

Some of yall dudes crack me up.
laugh.gif

Whining about homies with swoosh.

All that player price talk...... Just put my name in there. Im the one who makes use of that word around here.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

yo G, what it look like by NT?

it was dope they threw a lil party on the sportswear floor w/ Pop Burgers , Hotdogs and sodas we just chilled out for an hour they held a raffle...I WON TOO!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

then we just lined up by number and took the escalator down to the register then they told us that if we wanted a 2nd pair to just go to the 5th floor and make the line again so i did and walked out w/ my two 10.5's fairly easy i gotta say they ran a good event this time around very smooth process i wouldn't mind coppin my stuff there more often....all while being blitzed out of my mind i must say TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY (Ice Cube)
grin.gif

They did run out of a few sizes tho the 8, 9, 9.5 13 other than that there should be plenty sizes left for anyone goin for the morning
nerd.gif
wink.gif

As for me i'm throwing mine on tomorrow for work and enjoy my 2nd pair later on when these are totaled
good luck to everyone tryna get their pairs there's enuff fish in the sea on this release
devil.gif
Don't be like the 30 yr old guy i saw who brought his elderly mom w/ a cane to buy him a 2nd pair to flip for $300 as he was claiming
ohwell.gif

sounds like a great night G...got ya 2 pairs, won a raffle(i need proof of that one
ohwell.gif
) and had a good time...that last thing you mentioned wit the elderly mom? same %%@! happened at the infrared pack release wit grandma sitting out there for like 5 hours in the heat
smh.gif
...grime

Originally Posted by skep

if i can get em today for the hookup at finish line i will, otherwise im pretty sure im gonna pass

FnL didn't/isn't getting them. Unless we restock 8 months late like they did on the 1/2 cents.

easy easy cop...when in to Roosevelt Field at 7am came out at 7:15 with my pair, didnt have to wait on a line just told dude my sz and was out...will cop a second pair if they are still around later

laugh.gif
at the stupid $%^& post in here

copped mine for 200+tax, am I mad?
laugh.gif
swoosh price (and I dont even have one) or not,these are copped.
now I will wait to get more pairs down the road on discount or a sale because these will SIT...and as usual, areas where these are sitting with huge inventory will allocate their pairs to.....NYC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

All that player price talk...... Just put my name in there. Im the one who makes use of that word around here.
ur not the only 1who does it.
simply put, ur routine is wack.
always putting ur hand out directly/indirectly asking 4 help on hard to get releases then act like ur the peoples champ when its on swoosh or whatever.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

ur not the only 1who does it.
simply put, ur routine is wack.
always putting ur hand out directly/indirectly asking 4 help on hard to get releases then act like ur the peoples champ when its on swoosh or whatever.

ohwell.gif
it's a few members that do this but the same applies for footlocker 50% weekends too when you got people bragging about how they have the hookup and how they copped this, this, and that, the people on the outside looking in get mad because it comes across like those that are connected are rubbing it in.  when your talking about how you have this great hookup regardless if it's  footlocker employee 30%, swoosh 40%, or footlocker 50%  those on the outside looking in are going to want to get in on that deal too.   bottom line is, if you constantly post about how you got some sort of hookup or deal, then don't act suprised when you get people messaging you wanting to know how they can get it too.

Went and got em this morning ...I got a strange feeling they'll be around 4 a little while..store I went 2 had 200 pair..

Went and got em this morning ...I got a strange feeling they'll be around 4 a little while..store I went 2 had 200 pair..

Originally Posted by chuck202

nike has been producing all the recent foams in high amounts,  coppers, 2010 eggplants,  blk red foams which are easily accessible if you have a hoh around you, and i see the trend continuing.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Just ordered my pair from NDC. Thanks NT, didn't even know these were releasing today.
pimp.gif

Haha! I'm with you there bruh, I didnt either. Friend tweeted me about them, and went straight to Nike.com. Looked like a full size run, just copped my 9.5, added some winter stuff on clearance and I was done. May cop another pair, or sell my sz 10 DS Coppers to make up that money, hmmm 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom