Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

would love to see some pearl foam ones
grin.gif

Expensive ain't the word. i'ma need a swoosh account or a hookup to keep up. Paying retail on all these sneakers I like is a joke. when people can get them for a Cherokee buttload cheaper. I guess my best bet is to get with a girl employee to use....Is it wrong? no, NIKE DO IT. Starting next week i'm trying to carry out my scheme. wish me luck
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by riddla713

so the only diffrence between th foam 1 and the foam pro is the nike swoosh on the side. personally i like the swoosh on the side. just picked up my coppers today and now im ridin the foam train, but they got to be the right colors ( eggplants, coppers, royals, and pearls )
key differences
1. back heel has a nike check instead of 1 cent
2. swoosh on the side
3. different sole pattern
4. plastic tongue tab doesnt have 1 cent on it
i really dislike the swoosh on the side. The shoe just looks better with the design base

Finally got a pair. My friend finally caved and sold an 11.5 to me for box price. I'll post a picture when I get them later on

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

IDK what ya'll talkin about with the OGs being a off white LOL. My joints were WHITE. And matched anything. They had alittle red in em too. Off white is a white that's off. LOL that's clearly the 09's. But let's not debate this it's all meaningless opinion. Plus new ones are droppin so we "on to the next one on to the next one"

it's OBVIOUS u either never had OGs/'02s or ur color blind. which is it??
nerd.gif
the OG/'02 pearls were NOT pure white. they were off white with the sparling pearl in them. the white/black duncan total foamposite max, on the other hand, is white.
i got 02 foam pros' and they pretty white.....not leather white, but foamposite white...da HOH foamposites were straight champagne

Oh OG is like a matte white and HoH pros look like a metallic white
Did the OG pros have a icey sole wen they released

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Didn't Pippen wear these joints? Think i'll try to copp these, last pair I got was Dooms.
yes he did, matter fact they were made for him (red accents)....but he only wore em in da preseason.

If I have a chance to I'd like a pair.. Are we sure that the re-release will be identical to the HOH, or is there a chance for something a little different

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

No gum soles
wrong, it was DEFINITELY clear, it just more of a rubber clear...no bluish tint whats so ever.

LOL I'm not wrong but I see what u sayin. Dude asked if OGs had icey soles. They didn't. They were somewhat clear gum soles. not near as clear as icey ones. They were kind of a tan color.

Ive always loved the colorway on these but I just never warmed up to the big black swoosh on the all the pros.

Back
Top Bottom