Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

laugh.gif

The last few post are hilarious

That's messed up about Marquee

Picked up mine before I got home, I like them, but yeah 2009's are better

got a question, so i missed the delivery guy today. And a notice was left. On the notice, it says pick up available tomorrow 8 am. Can i just go there and pick it up today? Anyone got experience with this?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

got a question, so i missed the delivery guy today. And a notice was left. On the notice, it says pick up available tomorrow 8 am. Can i just go there and pick it up today? Anyone got experience with this?

Yeah, that's what I did after work today, left a little early to pick them up. I go all the time, you just have to show ID.

got my pair from sneakerpz, but am a lil disappointed. they seem to have been stored poorly. the surface of the foam is really dirty. I will upload some pics tomorrow, but definitely not excited :/ maybe i am being a lil too picky, you guys can be the judge tomorrow.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

got my pair from sneakerpz, but am a lil disappointed. they seem to have been stored poorly. the surface of the foam is really dirty. I will upload some pics tomorrow, but definitely not excited :/ maybe i am being a lil too picky, you guys can be the judge tomorrow.

That sucks, mine were cool. Not B grade or dirty at all. Just wish they were double boxed, especially since it came from hong kong, but he had them inside a plastic bag inside.

Good to see that for the most part everyone is receiving their pairs from air-randy in decent condition. My saga continues. Not purchasing anything from him again, early release or not.

Took some pictures.  Not sure if i am just being too picky or not, the dirt spots i was talking about couldnt be picked up by the camera.............i did manage to take a shot of a rough spot on the foam surface.........
can you guys see the rough spot on the bottom?

Is it just me, or do the shape of the shoes look off?

any input is appreciated.  These might be b-grades....

good to see everbody getting their pearls even though people are having problems here and there

seems like air randy is kinda suspect

nice pics guys
smokin.gif

i got mine from cutepoison who's a member on here, shoes are perfectly fine but the box looks like it went to hell and back but that's not an issue to me so i could care less but i inspected both shoes carefully and everything was good to me.

damn i need to stop coming in here. it hurts my feelings everytime. times are tough right now, got my daughters 1st bday party on sat, and been saving for it. ahh well imma wait till fall...

pimp.gif
DOPE pick ups on the pearls everyone!!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Who said these are same mold as eggs and coppers?

The grooves are actually deep on these IMO
um that would be hard to have the same mold considering there is a large nike check on the side of the shoe.

from what i have seen/heard, the groove depth/detail gets lighter as you get closer to the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom