Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

is it just me,or does footlockerunlocked have the HOH version posted on their site?

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_8.jpg

no blue sole?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

is it just me,or does footlockerunlocked have the HOH version posted on their site?

no blue sole?
nerd.gif
i actually noticed that earlier today, i think the blue tint is not a good look IMO that is.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

no blue sole?
nerd.gif
i actually noticed that earlier today, i think the blue tint is not a good look IMO that is.

If Its No Blue Tint Im Keepin Mines DS... I Talked To This Dude At This Shoe Store Across From PG Plaza Mall. He Said They Get The Pearls A Week Early But They Cant Sell Them Joints To Release Date. Ima Try An See If I Can Get Him To Bring A Pair Up Front An See What Theyre Lookin Like... Ill Try An Get Some Pics While Im At It. 

Again, those pictures on Footlocker Unlocked are of the Pearl's that released last year at HOH.

I don't see any reason why the soles won't be tinted blue. The 2010 Eggplant's, 09 Space Jam's, the early release Cranberry and Eggplant 1/2 Cent's, and the early release 2010 Pearl's all have blue tinted soles.

HAVEN'T BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FAITHFULLY BUT JUST READING THE LAST COUPLE OF PAGES I'M CONFUSED ON WHETHER THESE WILL RELEASE WITH BLUE TINTED SOLES OR CLEAR. CAN ANYONE CLARIFY OR IS IT STILL A JUST WAIT AND SEE. I PREFER THE BLUE TINTED SOLE AND WAS ONLY GONNA COP BECAUSE OF THIS.

I'm goin to go ahead and put my money on blue soles, similar to the most recent Eggplant Foam.

I'm kind of seeing a blue tint on those FLU pics, too.

i'll be in school the time these drop, but I can wait until the 1st class is over...take that extra free 10 minutes and drive to the local mall that's like 7 minutes away, cop and come late to my 2nd class, but that sounds like too much work lol.

do you think these will be discounted on swoosh? 120 plus shipping wayyyy more appealing than 200 plus tax!

Originally Posted by sdotrich

do you think these will be discounted on swoosh? 120 plus shipping wayyyy more appealing than 200 plus tax!
^^^
Who knows.  Coppers were discounted BUT eggplants weren't.  On the JB side, the Oly 7's were and yet, the white/varsity red VI's STILL AREN'T after over a month of being released!!!
mad.gif

I don't know who/how they decide on what gets discounted or not but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme/reasoning to it.

Won't know til they're up...

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by sdotrich

^^^
Who knows.  Coppers were discounted BUT eggplants weren't.  On the JB side, the Oly 7's were and yet, the white/varsity red VI's STILL AREN'T after over a month of being released!!!
mad.gif

I don't know who/how they decide on what gets discounted or not but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme/reasoning to it.

QFT.

i was going to order early but, after seeing how these are all over ebay, and early release sites i think i ll take my chances on rd.. besides where i live ppl think foams are ugly are too pricey.. but they eat up fusions and jordans

thekckid wrote:
Pdigiti wrote:
sdotrich wrote:
^^^
mad.gif

QFT.

Perry coming out the cuts
laugh.gif
... Whats up homie.

BLACK / RED FOAMS didnt have the disco on them.

But Like P said... You never know the deal when it comes to SWOOSH.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW CATS GOIN CRAZY OVER THESE OR FOAMS N GENERAL MAN..... THESE WERE OUT A FEW YRS AGO I CAN RECALL 02-03 & THEY SAT ON SHELVES OR CATS WAS COMPLAININ THEY COST 2 MUCH NOW THERES A TON OF PAGES AMPIN UP THE SHOE..... FOAMS IN GENERAL BACK N THE DAY SOLD BUT NOT AS WELL AS 2DAY AND WERENT HYPED UP THE WAY THEY R NOW.... DAMN U HYPEBEASTS EVERY1 WANT A PAIR OF FOAMS NOW

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW CATS GOIN CRAZY OVER THESE OR FOAMS N GENERAL MAN..... THESE WERE OUT A FEW YRS AGO I CAN RECALL 02-03 & THEY SAT ON SHELVES OR CATS WAS COMPLAININ THEY COST 2 MUCH NOW THERES A TON OF PAGES AMPIN UP THE SHOE..... FOAMS IN GENERAL BACK N THE DAY SOLD BUT NOT AS WELL AS 2DAY AND WERENT HYPED UP THE WAY THEY R NOW.... DAMN U HYPEBEASTS EVERY1 WANT A PAIR OF FOAMS NOW

tell em why you mad son.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom