Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

that is true... foam pros are usually 180... i remember i copped the dooms a couple years ago... then again that was a couple years ago and you know how inflation goes... same goes for OG royal foam ones that use to be 180 but now retail for 200.... times have changed... with that said these pearls will still be copped
laugh.gif

foam pros used to be 170.
price went up to 200 when the hoh pearls dropped. nike just kept the price up there after that i guess.

and Flowers is just salty for some reason. its like the Nth time he has said the same, stupid rant.

At first I was on the fence about these w/ school coming up and having to pay for books and etc.... But upon further review....Is this going to be strictly a HOH release or are various FTL going to be receiving these? .....Would be love if we could use that coupon on em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW CATS GOIN CRAZY OVER THESE OR FOAMS N GENERAL MAN..... THESE WERE OUT A FEW YRS AGO I CAN RECALL 02-03 & THEY SAT ON SHELVES OR CATS WAS COMPLAININ THEY COST 2 MUCH NOW THERES A TON OF PAGES AMPIN UP THE SHOE..... FOAMS IN GENERAL BACK N THE DAY SOLD BUT NOT AS WELL AS 2DAY AND WERENT HYPED UP THE WAY THEY R NOW.... DAMN U HYPEBEASTS EVERY1 WANT A PAIR OF FOAMS NOW

Tell em why you mad? lol I don't come on here often but my dude is it that serious? How can say you don't understand its "HYPE" majority of the people from 02-03 aren't the ones buying the new ones now its a younger generation. People are consumers let them consume.

Yeah, this elitist attitude nonsense is getting crazy. I don't even believe that all of these people who are complaining were buying all of these sneakers back then. There are a lot of people who did and were collecting for a long time and bought the shoes when they weren't as popular. But it can't be everyone.

My feet were still growing when a lot of these shoes came out. I've only been collecting for like maybe 2-3 years. I had ball shoes growing up, but it wasn't like I could get all of these sneakers. But at the same time, I have memories of wanting Penny's, J's, or whatever we couldn't get or afford growing up. My feet stopped growing and I can actually buy a few sneakers now. If that makes me a beast, whatever.

What I don't understand is how all of these shoes are selling out in my town.. and I have yet to see anyone wearing them.
If I got a hold of these I'd definitely consider wearing them soon but the coppers and eggplants.. Noooooooooobody wears them.

^
thats a good thing

keep em DS or wear them every now and then

love the reaction when you bring back old kicks that are DS or near DS

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Yeah, this elitist attitude nonsense is getting crazy. I don't even believe that all of these people who are complaining were buying all of these sneakers back then. There are a lot of people who did and were collecting for a long time and bought the shoes when they weren't as popular. But it can't be everyone.

My feet were still growing when a lot of these shoes came out. I've only been collecting for like maybe 2-3 years. I had ball shoes growing up, but it wasn't like I could get all of these sneakers. But at the same time, I have memories of wanting Penny's, J's, or whatever we couldn't get or afford growing up. My feet stopped growing and I can actually buy a few sneakers now. If that makes me a beast, whatever.

2q8bxur.gif
some of u guys needa understand not everybody was 12 or 13 years old ready to spend 200 on sum kicks

will be passing on these unless they hit sale or i can catch em on the 50, which should def. be the case if they're produced in the same numbers as coppers and '10 eggs. other than that, yall can have em.

any legit pre release spots cause I wont be in town for the release?

I'm not sure i will have any money for these in two weeks..*sigh*..hopefully they last a few weeks after release date..

Back
Top Bottom