Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

this was one of the few shoes i was glad to get significantly early. i got mine back in early may and for the price i paid after using cash back it wasn't all that bad but if these sit and i'm able to get em with either the 30% or a 50% weekend ima kick myself.

hopefully everyone gets their pairs though and there should be plenty to go around with nikes bastardizing of the foamposites.

I wear a 9 in Jordans, and I hear these fit snugger than the Eggplants and Coppers released this year so should I get a 9.5 or a 9?

i'm hearing a midnight release at NTNY when i called em and wristbands this afternoon and tomorrow as well...two different workers confirmed on the phone yesterday afternoon

Yo Friday is September 3rd, why do people keep saying Saturday?

ALSO

I wear a 9 in Jordans, and I hear these fit snugger than the Eggplants and Coppers released this year so should I get a 9.5 or a 9?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this was one of the few shoes i was glad to get significantly early. i got mine back in early may and for the price i paid after using cash back it wasn't all that bad but if these sit and i'm able to get em with either the 30% or a 50% weekend ima kick myself.

hopefully everyone gets their pairs though and there should be plenty to go around with nikes bastardizing of the foamposites.

My thoughts exactly

NYC summit friday ?
glasses.gif

Alot of stores in my area getting them, this is an area that dont get many releases...so I am thinkin there a lot out there. Prolly go into the Foot Locker and if they sell out then stock locate them Badboys... Been succesful wit all the Foams that way so far....

Originally Posted by curtisboy

I have not been on this site in a long time but is there anywhere online i can get these aerly for retail price now or is it still 300 to get these early?
Depending on your size, you may be able to pre-order them on our website now, as we have a few sizes left in stock. Otherwise, we plan to receive another shipment during the next few days, so some of the sold out sizes will become available for pre-order again.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Wow didn't expect Eastbay to have these for preorder.

I'm real tempted to pull the trigger.
It was a surprise to us as well.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

sept 3rd right?
Yup, three more days.

EastbayRep - Ray

hey,

i know im taking a shot in the dark but currently im in CHINA studying aboard-- in Shanghai, China to be exact.

ive checked in with Niketown Shanghai today but no one could help answer any release questions about the foamposite pro.

just curious if anyone know/could provide/ or point me in the right direction to any useful information.

anyone know if theyre set to be a international release? have other recent foams released internationally?

and lastly, whats that Asian/Chinese version of NikeTalk? (website)

THANKS for any help. been waiting for this re-release since the Jesus Shuttlesworth days..... lol

got my wristband a lil while ago at NTNY there weren't that many people there i was like 8th in line and they affirmed they will have a crazy amt of pairs but they didn't say how many i'm assuming Olympic VII #'s ...especially if they're gonna b handing out wristbands again @ 5pm today and 1 & 5 pm tmrw
nerd.gif
 <--- now watch someone ask about this very same thing...wait for it wait for it (Katt Williams voice)

Back
Top Bottom