Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by richyung412

Can someone please tell me where i can get these is it to late now?
ebay
what size were u looking for? air-randy sold out some sizes.

Just a heads up for those that hit up Air Randy's site and running Windows Vista, his site has been hacked and clicking on any of the photos on his site opens a fake Adobe error message which clicking in the window installs a Trojan Worm Virus.  If you buy from the dude, buy from his ebay page.  Yes, I'm positive that site "my-concept" site of his is the problem...

J.

i just got my pair from air randy and must say shoe looks just fine, box had a rough trip but overall great shoe
4685420144_23c7b3224c.jpg

Originally Posted by mrRetro94

can somebody please.......tell me when they come out cuz i cant find it thanks
smile.gif
no date confirmed yet. just this fall. i think september or so

pics look great, still cant get myself to pull the trigger though... too much going on @ the moment

After the long wait my package from Air Randy finally came.

He attempted to smooth things over by double boxing and sending them express. 3 days from Hong Kong isn't bad.

Tried to hold the money I paid to ship the error shoes back until I left him positive feedback. After going back and forth he finally refunded the shipping I paid to send back the Jordan 9's. Im not sure whether I should give him negative feedback. I would hate for anyone else to go through what I had to and decide to purchase because he has 100% feedback. 

Finally got my pair from Air Randy today. Nothing too bad was wrong with them. A couple of spots had a little glue visible. Also, they didn't come with any shoe trees or shoe paper, but they were wrapped in plastic. So I took my trees outta my OG Jordan 18s that are beat and took the paper outta my Blk/Gold patent leather AJ1s. Other than that, I'm happy with them. I took a few pics, but have NO IDEA how to post. If anyone wants to help me out with that, I'll be glad to post them.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Finally got my pair from Air Randy today. Nothing too bad was wrong with them. A couple of spots had a little glue visible. Also, they didn't come with any shoe trees or shoe paper, but they were wrapped in plastic. So I took my trees outta my OG Jordan 18s that are beat and took the paper outta my Blk/Gold patent leather AJ1s. Other than that, I'm happy with them. I took a few pics, but have NO IDEA how to post. If anyone wants to help me out with that, I'll be glad to post them.
create an account with photobucket and load the pics there.
when u choose generate html blah blah blah, choose the option that has the img code

need a little help... can someone tell me the the cheapest they have found these? the sites they are on? and how to order them from air randy? you can pm me...

thanks

Finally figured this crap out. Anyway, here are a few pics. Copped from Air Randy. Took 9 days to get em (from me placing the order to getting them in Zachary, LA)

125gsr8.jpg

ckv40.jpg

2nh24xk.jpg

2z9d06p.jpg

seubd4.jpg

16m68t3.jpg

And here's my family: ('07 Royals, Coppers, '10 Eggs, '10 Pearls)

2cs84mv.jpg

2qus01k.jpg

We don't have a HOH or mom & pop stores down here in the Zachary/BR area, so if FTL, FTA, Champs, etc don't get 'em, I don't get 'em unless I order online.

^^^nice pics. Mos definitely copping when these drop. Thought about getting them early, but don't want to pay more than the $200 plus MD tax. Seeing these pics are tempting me though.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

^^^nice pics. Mos definitely copping when these drop. Thought about getting them early, but don't want to pay more than the $200 plus MD tax. Seeing these pics are tempting me though.

Tax in LA is 9%, so thats $218. I copped from Air-Randy for $280 - bing cashback = $257.60. So I paid an extar $40 to get them now instead of Sept. or whenever it is they release.

finally got around to taking pics. these are for my buy/sell thread. will be taking pics of the 02, 09, 10s when i get more energy

Dope pics J

def not looking forward to that group shot though, I'll make sure not to visit the team posite thread

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Dope pics J

def not looking forward to that group shot though, I'll make sure not to visit the team posite thread
ill just post it in ur for sale thread
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

finally got around to taking pics. these are for my buy/sell thread. will be taking pics of the 02, 09, 10s when i get more energy
Already Jed, dag man, why? lol

Will be copping soon....cant wait
devil.gif

...i should've pulled the trigger on the OG's when i had the chance
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom