Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

need a little help... can someone tell me the the cheapest they have found these? the sites they are on? and how to order them from air randy? you can pm me...

thanks

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Wore mine yesterday and already got reactions. Going to be wearing them a lot over the next few months. We'll see how much they yellow.

Keep us updated. I was going to wear my pair but I'm about to grab a pair of HOHs that aren't DS so I'll just wear those in the meanwhile.

roll.gif
Mayhemgatz wrote:

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The young ones suck, but you guys wouldn't know that =)

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

any word on the price? i'm not about to look thru 80+ pages.

$200 is retail, just like almost every other Foamposite that's released since 2007.

Now I know what people are talking about with the craziness that goes on in Foam threads.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you're lazy as hell, and I hope no one responds^

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Now I know what people are talking about with the craziness that goes on in Foam threads.

laugh.gif
Just imagine how many more times that question will be asked between now and when these actually release later on this year.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you're lazy as hell, and I hope no one responds^

I'm sayin man, and long time members will do it too
smh.gif

I can't help but come back with sarcastic replies sometimes.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I think I might jump the gun on these, but when is the actual release date?
please at least TRY and read back a page or two

i usually try not to buy sneakers early because of defects and its not the finished product but with all you guys copping early i feel like pulling the trigger. but that employee discount is so
pimp.gif

I swear all those dumb repetitive questions need to be deleted..price..rd...where to cop now...it ridiculous...I wonder how a lot of yall got out of/into high school

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i usually try not to buy sneakers early because of defects and its not the finished product but with all you guys copping early i feel like pulling the trigger. but that employee discount is so
pimp.gif
These are my exact thoughts. The pics in this thread make me want to get them early 

Juuuust kidding...
Air Randy seems to have restocked for those interested
The new auction details currently say that only size 8.5 is sold out

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I swear all those dumb repetitive questions need to be deleted..price..rd...where to cop now...it ridiculous...I wonder how a lot of yall got out of/into high school
Seriously.
laugh.gif

Somebody could post the RD and they'll post three replies down saying,"so what's the release date on these?" The %$@#?
laugh.gif

Looks like ill be ordering from sneakerape.com.

they seem legit, ehh gonna pull the trigger...i need these
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom