Peep this photo of MJ. Vitiligo? hmmm

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Now I'm certainly not an MJ hater, but the whole vitiligo bit never sat right with me. From what I've heard and read, in it'a early stages, hestarted applying black makeup to cover the lighter spots. As the condition worsened, he started applying the lighter makeup on the darker patches. This piclooks like a conscious effort all around the face.
eyes.gif
, I don't know. What do you think? Yes, let the man, R.I.P. Tell that to the movie makers andproduct merchandisers.
009.jpg

BTW, how do I preorder This Is It movie tickets? I keep getting directed to the movie description page without an option to buy on Fandango.

edit: got damn, I didn't know it would copy at that size.

idk, he just looks like any ashy brotha that just got of the shower and forgot to lotion up.

anyway, i could have sworn i saw some shots of his pale legs, and they had various dark brown patches on them.

why am i writing about this?

That looks like the ash that some makeup produces when mixed with a camera's flash. There's a chemical that causes that ashy/ghostly effect inphotographs but the makeup looks normal to the naked eye.

dog its a fact he had viligo the autopsy confirmed it. Thats why he wore a glove on his left hand to cover up the outbreak

If the man said he had vitilago then that's what it is . His word shouldn't need to be validated by an autopsy. It's UNBELIEVABLE how theWORLD'S GREATEST SINGER & DANCER had vitilago and lupus. WOW!

I saw a guy in Wal Mart who had bad vitaligo. I couldn't tell if he was originally black and was getting white patches of vice versa, his face was blackwith his nose and cheeks being mostly white in spots, then his hands which were exposed from his l/s shirt were both completely white.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

If the man said he had vitilago then that's what it is . His word shouldn't need to be validated by an autopsy. It's UNBELIEVABLE how the WORLD'S GREATEST SINGER & DANCER had vitilago and lupus. WOW!

Its crazy that Michael had Lupus,Vitalago, and Schizophrenia. Something tells me that the Schizophrenia brought the Lupus.

Damn man. I just completely disregarded wut the thread was about while watchin that vid. And I realized how much dude is truly missed.
frown.gif
Sorry OP. Not to kill ur thread or anything.

Back
Top Bottom