Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

^^ Good to know.

This means they may perhaps see a few discounts... cause they aren't on NDC or Swosh..

Yes sir.

I put mine on ICE......................Nobody will be wearing them next summer except for the others who had em on ICE...................I see the egg foamseverywhere but I still luv those too.......Also on ICE

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I put mine on ICE......................Nobody will be wearing them next summer except for the others who had em on ICE...................I see the egg foams everywhere but I still luv those too.......Also on ICE

laugh.gif
I hope you don't really beleive that. The coolest thing new shoe heads can do is wear lasts years kicks this go round. I expect to see thesethroughout the next summer easy. And if u are truley a new shoe dude then you'll be pissed when dudes ain't sweat'n em next summer. This is WHYI'm going to cop a pair and travel back into 2001 to rock mine!!! Don't jock ME either. Lol

I ain't doin it to be jocked or sweated Lol...don't care about that.....Just lettin hype die down....And If it ain't calmed down by next summer,Iwill wait another summer or 2.......Mine is on ice for that reason and not the new shoe dude reason...Lol.....And I'm thinking you won't see as manynext summer as you will see this summer....Eggplants you will for the fact that they are built like tanks..

Harm I had it all wrong. I think it's the "y'all like'em now & I don't but I will by next year" factor. Regis & Kelly put meonto that. I'm just not a fan of the "I like these so much I will wait a year to rock them". I'm just saying don't save them hoping tohit someone with the "WoW!!!!!!" factor.

Truthfully.....I really don't care about breakin necks....I'm 30+ years old with a family and I do this s*** for my self and the love...I just chooseto wear em when I feel the time is right....I might never wear em to tell you the truth....alot of times I forget about em until years down theline....That's just how it goes....I'm to old to worried about what another $&@!?'$&@ thinks or likes....That's just me...diffrentpeople do diffrent things for diffrent reasons....I can't tell the next man his reasons for doin what he do...(Harmcity you might want to check Towson dtlror Sinclair ln dtlr they might have some sizes left...I was in Towson last sat and still saw a display .Hope that helps)

MY fault MO...................It could of been white marsh.......I was all over this weekend on that 50.......I got my malls mixed up..

Truthfully.....I really don't care about breakin necks....I'm 30+ years old with a family and I do this s*** for my self and the love...I just choose to wear em when I feel the time is right....I might never wear em to tell you the truth....alot of times I forget about em until years down the line....That's just how it goes....I'm to old to worried about what another $&@!?'$&@ thinks or likes....That's just me...diffrent people do diffrent things for diffrent reasons....I can't tell the next man his reasons for doin what he do...(Harmcity you might want to check Towson dtlr or Sinclair ln dtlr they might have some sizes left...I was in Towson last sat and still saw a display .Hope that helps)

I get what you saying. Go ahead and rock'em though. Our "next years" aren't promised you know.
I lol'd when I saw "$&@!?'$&@". I had to count out the characters to figure out what word it was. It was "mahfxahs" right?lol.

Truthfully.....I really don't care about breakin necks....I'm 30+ years old with a family and I do this s*** for my self and the love...I just choose to wear em when I feel the time is right....I might never wear em to tell you the truth....alot of times I forget about em until years down the line....That's just how it goes....I'm to old to worried about what another $&@!?'$&@ thinks or likes....That's just me...

I can dig it.

But, unfortunately, you got "leaders" who say the same you just posted, and they are revealed differently in reality.

In the words of the great Biz Markie on "The Vapors", "Damn it feels good to see people up on it!"

laugh.gif

bread wasnt right wheen they dropped but now i got some money and they're nowhere to be found
anywhere got em' in a size 11 in md for retail

nerd.gif

Footlocker in Columbias manager is saying footlocker is saying that footlockers contract is late....any truth to this??? sorry if stated all ready...

I think its an age thing not to give a poop what others think of another dude wearin his kicks.. Altho Tight Jeans still bother me..lol

I have only worn my Cents to my moms house and haven't even slightly worn my Purps yet.... but like my man said.. I buy some stuff knowin I wont be rockinem til the summer time or down the road...

Or I might wait so mine are fresh when my sons have worn theirs to the dirt..and I make em mad... lol but thats me bein a Dad whos a shoe head.

damn i feel like a sucka for makin a new thread when i just found this one, anyone know where i could maybe get a pair still in an 11 or 10.5?

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

damn i feel like a sucka for makin a new thread when i just found this one, anyone know where i could maybe get a pair still in an 11 or 10.5?
ebay i seen a pair for like $270 + $30 for shipping in a sz. 11 but idk if you wanna pay $110 over retail for these. i was fortunate to getem' for $260 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

ebay i seen a pair for like $270 + $30 for shipping in a sz. 11 but idk if you wanna pay $110 over retail for these. i was fortunate to get em' for $260 shipped
pimp.gif
thas guap moe, thats a pair of pennys,pearls,or some og jays, but i guess 260 aint bad if thats what you really fienin ta get nice pic though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom