Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

pimp.gif
gonna have to hit up P.G Plaza

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

pimp.gif
gonna have to hit up P.G Plaza

Was in there this past weekend..........done deal for plaza.......8,8.5,and a 15 in the whole mall.....bmore still poppin though......returned mine twice inbmore for diffrent sizes with no problems

I didn't feel like goin thru the hassle..

Had my man send me a pair from his shop in Texas. Hopefully Swoosh surprises us. I'll buy from there and sell on my other pair off.

saw em at lynnhaven this morning...

so you know military circle has stoccs out the !*$

they aiiiiiiiiiiiiiight tho

Yeah i copped from Arundel Mills Sports Zone yesterday... Of the 70 pairs they got on Friday, they were down to under 10 pairs...
I hate to say it, but these flyin off the shelves...

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

CharmCityKid wrote:

MyTsharp wrote:

Daddy Warbucks up here is an exception.

My-T.

laugh.gif

Son how you gonna' come to my job and not say whattup?!

Can I get the same deal Dev got on the purple foams?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i ain't know son. i figure most of the cats in this forum are from dc/pg NOT baltimore.
i only had 2 pairs & i knew he wasn't able to cop. i met harm at the last dar and he cool peeps so i looked out. i say all that to say, sorry homes,but i'm fresh out of purps for the low.
i met hazel there too. i know they names is dev & kev, but i'm just used to callin them harm & hazel.
roll.gif

THE SPARK GREEN 1/2 CENTS ARE CRAZY BUT THESE IS A CLASSIC COLOR WAY ! WEN DO THE SPARK GREEN PENNYS RELEASE?

sick.gif
now why would i waste $200 on these. why would they make this colorway. it is not at all practical and for the record, BPs version was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYbetter than these. cactus foams >>> these

t6uxvt.jpg

don't post much but shoecity around area gets a shipment today (PG area)....already probably known by most Iam sure but for those who don't knowthat's what I was told...shoecity shipment today for those stores in PG

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Baltimore.

Too easy. And none of that over retail business y'all bammas conduct.
smh.gif

My-T.
pimp.gif

why you have to hurt the feelings of those who couldnt get them with professional pictures
what type of camera you using.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

PG got a restock...soo they got FSR...
Where in PG got these? If anybody can help me out, I'm looking for a 12 or 13. Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom