Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

I'm in Florida and no spots in DMV doing phone orders, can anybody help out with an 8.5 and 10?

jus copped what seemed was like the only 10 left in the 703..

both sportszone springfield and woodbridge still got an 8 and 11.5 as of this afternoon...

most places i heard got a shipment today of 2 pairs each. it was a crapshoot on what sizes they were...

hope this helps if anyone with them sizes is still lookin..

Originally Posted by B Fresco

^^PG plaza homie... what other PG is there?

no bull.
laugh.gif

I appreciate the quick reply...as a non-local, I'm still learning the area re: the sneaker game...thanks nonetheless

I might've slept/mismanaged my money around this release and got caught on an off loop. Which may cost me a personal pair. I wasn't really awarethat damn near every md/dc store was selling and restocking 2 weeks before release. I didn't have the money no way last week, but I damn sure did the weekbefore, now I got the money again and everyones talking about how they already have hit their 3rd restock. I still got hopes to get them from a store and If Ido come through and get a pair through a store I'll drop the word where there at when that time comes if everything checks out. If I miss out, oh well,the shoes are nice, but I feel I got enough blk/royal shoes as it is to wear.

Man... The hoods in the city and Gtown today...

smh.gif

EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRYBODI had these joints on.
laugh.gif

I saw an entire family of FOUR wearing these on M St. Mom. Pops. teenage Daughter. teenage Son.

[Juvenille]

"Run Forest! Run Forest! Run!"

[/"Ha"]

Sz 7.5. Shoe city. Wheaton. Now.

Still need that 7-7.5.

Can somebody hook me up, unfortunately they aint sellin them here in Africa, and by the time I get back, I know these will be long gone....even in the "urea".

....HEAD

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I saw an entire family of FOUR wearing these on M St. Mom. Pops. teenage Daughter. teenage Son.

[Juvenille]

[/"Ha"]

Exactly why I didn't get them.

^^^wait so you didn't get this shoe ONLY cuz everyone else would have them?......................wow.....................i can dig it though, thats anextra $201 in your pocket
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

smh.gif

laugh.gif

[Juvenille]

[/"Ha"]

laugh.gif
at EoH...

406256ae924abbb4e353e65bce4196a4d6ba467.pjpg

1/2 Cents are nice, but with everybody rocking them, I left em alone, saw these on Saturday, Copped these for $100 ($60 Visa Gift Card FTW) And called it aday...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

smh.gif

laugh.gif

[Juvenille]

[/"Ha"]

laugh.gif
at EoH...

406256ae924abbb4e353e65bce4196a4d6ba467.pjpg

1/2 Cents are nice, but with everybody rocking them, I left em alone, saw these on Saturday, Copped these for $100 ($60 Visa Gift Card FTW) And called it a day...

Those Foam Lites look sooooo much better than I thought they would. May have to cop later on if the beasts stay away..........

i am good on these joints....not really impressed with them in person...and they d@mn sure aint worth no 2 bills....have fun with these...

looks like the royals are the only colorway in these that will be copped. the black green colorway is str8
sick.gif
imo and the all blacks are just plain boring.
smh.gif

3791614c7e23059b4a1715d125a32649dca63d9c.pjpg

Just copped the Lites up there.. real nice, definitely had to go 1/2 sz up because of wide feet, but they are a *Steve Irwin* "BEAUT"

GL Rayner..... The lites have been in the Sports Zone in NOVA for a couple weeks i believe..talked to the guy there and he said not too many people are pickingthem up. I think there are too many other shoes any beast is worrying about so you should be good to pick these up

Joints are real comfy

Back
Top Bottom