Penny Zoom Rookie Retro here already!

Yeah the first pair felt like planks lol. These look good with that matte finish but I'm all good on Zoom Rooks.

1A5F65DA-48CC-4D59-86D9-3D28C195EA8C.jpeg

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-zoom-rookie/BQ3379-002?color=Black

Jimmy jazz got them up.

Still a pass for me though.

What’s crazy is, these are actually good looking shoes design wise. I had the binary blue pair and the Glow In the Dark pair and they were extremely Uncomfortable. It was so uncomfortable that I sold both pair and don’t regret it at all!

Last edited:
Looks like GITD's may be coming soon. Kixsuare has them for preorder now.

GITD=Glow in the dark. Sorry my abbreviating is causing me more typing.

Be glad when that black pair goes on sale. Ain’t see a soul with them yet, DTLR got them joints in the bottom corner where nobody gon even notice em

tried these in store today, these ****s still feel like walking on cardboard box>D wouldn’t buy this garbage if I see them at Ross for $50 or less:lol:

tried these in store today, these ****s still feel like walking on cardboard box>D wouldn’t buy this garbage if I see them at Ross for $50 or less:lol:
Welp, that confirmed it. I won’t be getting the Glow in the dark pair again. I was definitely contemplating getting them again assuming they fixed the comfort issue..smh

I assure everyone that I am a avid penny head since the day he first set foot on court in a Orlando uniform and it pains me to say this but these are worst product ever to bear the 1cent logo. There is no color way no collab no story to tell edition to save this shoe. There is no hope in the entire Galaxy for this shoe.

I love the design of this shoe and I HATE hybrids.

The way they incorporated the lwp and flight one is seamless, unlike Frankenstein type hybrids like the dub zero or the half cent.

It's just a nice looking sneaker imho

Back
Top Bottom