Style Code: BQ3379-100
Release Date: December 14, 2018
Price: $210
Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Glow-in-the-Dark-2018-BQ3379-100-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Glow-in-the-Dark-2018-BQ3379-100-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Glow-in-the-Dark-2018-BQ3379-100-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Glow-in-the-Dark-2018-BQ3379-100-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Glow-in-the-Dark-2018-BQ3379-100-Release-Date-4.jpg

Unfortunately this shoe was and is being aimed at hype beasts. I am from Cali so i only wear foams to play ball in unlike our east coast brethren. For them not to fix the cushioning problem in these is an insult to all of us . All they had to do was use the insole from the flightposites and call it a wrap. Can’t beleive they retroed them again with no cushioning...

may have to get the glows. my og pair is in the wrong size and kills me. these scratch too easy though

So, contrary to what I said a few days ago, I ended up getting the glow in the dark pair off eBay for $170 using the 15% off code. I purchased them because I saw them at footlocker earlier sitting g near the register(It was the last size) and the glow was so crazy, which convinced me to get them for under retail. I know they won’t be comfortable, but at least they will look dope on feet and I got it for way less then retail.

I need to know if they have actual zoom air inserts , the ogs were stupid uncomfortable from what previous reviewers have said.

Enuf said lol....they have non nothing in the forefoot. I dont know why nike still releasing them for? They hurts my feet.

Stockx prices for my size are way below retail ($140 for 10.5) even so I don’t think I want to spend that much on shoe that feels like walking on cardboard boxes

Last edited:
I have the og gitd pair and definitely one of the most uncomfortable shoes ever which is unfortunate since the gitd actually gitd brighter than any other pair I have seen. And yes they do yellow and scratch over time.

I didn't wear them enough to scratch. I don't think I wore them more than two or three times. I kept the blue pair(which I never wear either) and got rid of the black.

When I think about wearing them, I feel like I shouldn't do that to my poor feet. I definitely couldn't do it now after boost.

Nike sucks when in comes to doing retros, properly either the remove key features from the shoe or don't learn from past mistakes to improve the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom