People lying

This %%$! pisses me off why you gotta lie especially when I know youre lying
Dude at work posts a pic of a mustang GT he claims to be his, but every time I ask him where its at he just comes up with some bull like "its getting fixed" or today I asked him and I caught him off guard he was like "oh my cousin has it" like dude i know youre lying bro %$@

/rant

anyone got similar stories? 

This %%$! pisses me off why you gotta lie especially when I know youre lying
Dude at work posts a pic of a mustang GT he claims to be his, but every time I ask him where its at he just comes up with some bull like "its getting fixed" or today I asked him and I caught him off guard he was like "oh my cousin has it" like dude i know youre lying bro %$@

/rant

You should learn to take people for what theyre worth and nothing more.. In this case dont let some one elses faults effect your own well being

You should learn to take people for what theyre worth and nothing more.. In this case dont let some one elses faults effect your own well being

I ain't even mad when people lie about what they do or how much money they got.
Do you.

I ain't even mad when people lie about what they do or how much money they got.
Do you.

some kid i know through friends lies about having alotta sneakers, some girl i know told me she was raped, same girl lied about how she has lung cancer, another girl told me she was pregnant. dont feel like going in depth and explaining how they lied.

some kid i know through friends lies about having alotta sneakers, some girl i know told me she was raped, same girl lied about how she has lung cancer, another girl told me she was pregnant. dont feel like going in depth and explaining how they lied.

I never understood why people feel they gave to tell so many lies just to please other people.......smh

I never understood why people feel they gave to tell so many lies just to please other people.......smh

Cosign with OP. This %%$! pisses me off why you gotta lie especially when I know youre lying
Dude at school posts a pic of a girl he claims to be his, but every time I ask him where shes at he just comes up with some bull like "its getting fixed" or today I asked him and I caught him off guard he was like "oh my cousin has it" like dude i know youre lying bro %$@

/rant

Cosign with OP. This %%$! pisses me off why you gotta lie especially when I know youre lying
Dude at school posts a pic of a girl he claims to be his, but every time I ask him where shes at he just comes up with some bull like "its getting fixed" or today I asked him and I caught him off guard he was like "oh my cousin has it" like dude i know youre lying bro %$@

/rant

Once knew a guy that took a picture of a wrecked BMW.. told women that it was his and it was getting fixed because he wrecked it. SMH

I just call people out now day when I know they're lying ... They get sooo mad
laugh.gif

Once knew a guy that took a picture of a wrecked BMW.. told women that it was his and it was getting fixed because he wrecked it. SMH

I just call people out now day when I know they're lying ... They get sooo mad
laugh.gif

One of my good friends is like this
30t6p3b.gif
It used to not bother me but now days I just hit him with the :l Dude lies about the dumbest things too, and act like he knows everything about everything, when in truth he lacks total common sense. Whatever though I try and not let this stuff get to me, sometimes I will call people on it and others just let it go.

One of my good friends is like this
30t6p3b.gif
It used to not bother me but now days I just hit him with the :l Dude lies about the dumbest things too, and act like he knows everything about everything, when in truth he lacks total common sense. Whatever though I try and not let this stuff get to me, sometimes I will call people on it and others just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom