People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

That’s so egregious. Oh m sure that’s a young dad, but still, you’re clearly not supposed to take your kids to something like that.
It’s very commons for kids that’s single digit age to go to a major concert
I’ve seen it plenty of time
I don’t understand how folks find it hard to believe a 9 year old boy asking his dad to take him to see the exact same guy that performed on his Fortnite in concert :lol::lol:
I saw a pic of somebody I knew with her kids (3-5 years old max) at Coachella

Dumb af if you ask me. But like dude said above, the IG likes:smokin

def seen kids at Coachella before
even in a damn stroller

we've all seen babies at sporting events with the noise cancellation headphones on too

Yup basically "I want to act like a deranged human and rebel because its cool and edgy but when **** hits the fan I don't want any blame for other people's lives and families being decimated"

while some people may have signed up for that, cant assume everyone did

maybe some people, like any other concert, wanted to just enjoy the music/show

it's like going to sporting events and dealing with the idiots

True. But there are some events, that you know aren’t always as peaceful as you would assume an event to be.

There’s a reason why I don’t go to Raiders vs Chargers games. There’s a reason I avoid Dodgers vs Angels games. Because I’ve seen the crowd one too many times and I’m too old to get caught up in the crossfire of some dumb ****

I concur, I just think those idiots, you know the jumping on emergency vehicle type should get as much heat as Travis and the organizers if not more but they won't because they're nameless individuals in a mob who by delaying first responders probably ended up ending someone's life.

def seen kids at Coachella before
even in a damn stroller

we've all seen babies at sporting events with the noise cancellation headphones on too

Coachella and sporting events aren’t really comparable.

Sporting events are seated (generally) and there’s way more space at Coachella.

But I think it’d be just as wild to push to the front of the stage with a kid at Coachella.

Saw Thundercat In DC At 930 Club Last Week And A Chick Walked By Me With A Toddler Maybe 3 Years Old. I Lost It

I was at the Toronto raptors championship parade, a shooting happened in the crowd and it was absolutely nuts. Seen people get trampled , the raptors stayed on stage no one stopped anythin.

That’s the new age American way. Throw in “but what about _______?????”. We saw that right here in this thread
I know its customary to **** anyone that has more than us anyone who has more than, but lets not fall into the world obvious underlining narrative. Look at the all the people the media is showing stopping their shows. What do they all have in common?

I know its customary to **** anyone that has more than us anyone who has more than, but lets not fall into the world obvious underlining narrative. Look at the all the people the media is showing stopping their shows. What do they all have in common?
I can honestly say I have no idea what you’re taking about. I’m not “plugged in” to all that.

I can honestly say I have no idea what you’re taking about. I’m not “plugged in” to all that.

What do all these people have in common blastercombo blastercombo ?

Apparently there's a 9 year old in critical condition. Why are parents allowing these young kids at a concert
Same thing I said. I couldn't imagine bringing my child to an event like that. Makes absolutely no sense.

I don’t think enough blame is being directed at the fans at the concert for my liking.

This is America where you won't always be held responsible for being irresponsible.

The balls on them :smh: But hey, this is America

What do all these people have in common blastercombo blastercombo ?
So you’re mad that they’re posting white singers do the right thing? I personally never equated race with this situation nor do I care to go down that path. If you want to give him a pass you do you. He aided in what happened.

You posted 2 articles like there’s an actual race debate taking place about this. Man please

Depends on the festival/crowd. I saw a few families out with younger kids during the Sunday afternoon shows at Coachella years ago. It was very chill around then so I don't think its that crazy. No way in hell I'd have my kids out there any other day though. Friday and Saturday were wild :lol:

The fact that it's taken this long for something like this to happen is wild in itself. Supposed to be etiquette in mosh pits but they were being overly reckless. People pass out and fall at these shows all the time because of moshing. Only "blame" Travis gets is riling them up.

Back
Top Bottom