People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

I was at the Toronto raptors championship parade, a shooting happened in the crowd and it was absolutely nuts. Seen people get trampled , the raptors stayed on stage no one stopped anythin.
humans are the dumbest creatures on earth. Why would there be a shooting at any parade?

They really should have never given these people internet access .
0758E4D0-3D5A-48E4-89BE-539D0386512F.jpeg

So Nike and other huge corporations knowingly promoted a satanic ritual event?

This whole “satanic panic” has been slowly taking over the Internet for the past year and a half or so. I feel like it started with Qanon gaining traction and slowly moved its way to a larger audience.

People are REALLY convinced that these artists are Satanic. Some of them are in this thread too lol. They probably think Nike is in on it too 😭

This whole “satanic panic” has been slowly taking over the Internet for the past year and a half or so. I feel like it started with Qanon gaining traction and slowly moved its way to a larger audience.

People are REALLY convinced that these artists are Satanic. Some of them are in this thread too lol. They probably think Nike is in on it too 😭
Back in the day if you listened to an album backwards you could hear the devil speaking through the music

Or they said certain music groups recorded satanic messages that could be heard when you played the album backwards

My take on this situation as someone who has been attending concerts since I was 12 (nearly 39 now).

Travis Scott and his fans are a unique cross section of fans because they both encompass young children, the hypebeast crowd, and the white late teens/early to mid 20 crowds that I have encountered since I was a child attending mostly rock shows. None of these crowds are mutually exclusive, but rarely do they end up all at one show. Case and point: Lollapalooza. We all have seen the near riots at Lollapalooza from TS's set which attract a significantly whiter, and rock skewed crowd that is looking to mosh and tear things up. On the other hand, you have a considerably more black/brown crowd that are more likely to go to your city's version of Summerjam than a local punk/metal show.. I say all of this to say that there is something to attending many concerts over the course of your life because you develop a 6th sense in identifying potentially dangerous situations at concerts, and more importantly, figure out the do's and don'ts of a festival and potential exit strategies in case you end up in a sea of people.

Back to Astroworld. You have all these intersecting populations show up to this carnival like setting, some who are concert savvy and ready to party, and others who have no idea what they're getting themselves into, but want to experience what they have seen only in videos. This is a disaster waiting to happen. I have seen this a million times at both small shows and large festivals....the look of terror and despair when someone realizes they are in too deep. Sometimes, those people are able to get out of danger in time, and other times they have to wait until the rollercoaster ride ends to exit.

When the videos started to circulate on Friday of people disregarding the metal barriers for the merch line, I remember thinking to myself "There's no way this festival is gonna end on a good note". TS definitely bears some of the responsibility because as he goes, so does the crowd. Not all crowds are the same. Any self-aware artist should recognize the difference between the fans that come to your show in a rock heavy festival like Lollapalooza, and the more "mainstream" crowd that comes to Astroworld. He did not.

humans are the dumbest creatures on earth.
They really should have never given these people internet access .
0758E4D0-3D5A-48E4-89BE-539D0386512F.jpeg
So Nike and other huge corporations knowingly promoted a satanic ritual event?

We back on that 2012 conspiracy wave huh?

I dont really think its a lot to unpack.

Crowd was over capacity and it was mostly kids who dont know to act properly. A lot of these guys havent been to a festival in a while too .

Travis is know to encourage “ raging” and other unruly behavior.

Venue was not prepared by all accounts , water station, medics. **** was bound to happen

Saw a video of EMTs or cops putting a woman on a backboard and she just flips off it directly on to her head. Yikes.

It's wild how quickly things can escalate with so many people in a small area.

This is from 2003. Band had an unauthorized pyrotechnics show in a small venue, place lit up in seconds, people rushed for the door, door gets jammed up and like 100 people end up burning to death because they can't move. What's even more eerie is the footage is from a TV station who was there doing a piece on nightclub safety. Now multiply that by thousands. Chaos.

Back
Top Bottom