People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

They didn’t say what it was. But basically confirmed that a security officer was injected, and they had to use narcan on him

Was talking to my friend who lives in Houston. She said it seems like a miracle they even have Narcan available in that state. She just assumes they'd rather let the deplorables die.

This is why I can’t do crowded venues anymore the world is too sick.

I never understood the appeal of Travis Scott and I feel like I never even heard him talk. His marketing team and manager/agent whoever is genius. All this hype around him.
There was a full clip where he did stop singing/rapping whatever he does until that person got help.

only rap concert you will see me at is dom.

Sounds like he was injected with a dose of fetanyl or something. WTH. Wonder if that has anything to do with the other cardiac issues.

If they find dude that did it they need to stone him publicly.

We are still in a global Covid-19 pandemic. And kids and fans want to jam pack these type of concerts. My older self was never into this stuff, jam packed situations. I even hate it when the trains gets crowded :lol:. I'm used to the distancing before and after this pandemic, and more of safe protocols now.

Damn. Imagine if the Astros had won the world series. The whole area would have been cutting up. I remember the job I had at the time had nearly 50 percent call ins after they won a few years back. People shooting guns and everything.

We are still in a global Covid-19 pandemic. And kids and fans want to jam pack these type of concerts. My older self was never into this stuff, jam packed situations. I even hate it when the trains gets crowded :lol:. I'm used to the distancing before and after this pandemic, and more of safe protocols now.

during the press conference someone asked this and one of the officials mentioned they werent legally able to make masks a requirement, nice subliminal to the TX governor

From what I understand the event wasn’t oversold, hundreds to thousands just straight up stormed through the gates. The show should have been postponed and everyone forced to clear the venue and show bracelets again for re-entry. Wouldn’t be shocked if the injector was among those who came in without tickets. Imagine if a gunman slipped through and decided to air the joint out, this could have been catastrophic.

From what I understand the event wasn’t oversold, hundreds to thousands just straight up stormed through the gates. The show should have been postponed and everyone forced to clear the venue and show bracelets again for re-entry. Wouldn’t be shocked if the injector was among those who came in without tickets. Imagine if a gunman slipped through and decided to air the joint out, this could have been catastrophic.

I’m not understanding. If it wasn’t oversold why would people be wanting to get in? Why not buy a ticket and get in? The injector sounds malicious and heinous and disgustingly enough planned so I doubt that.

I’m not understanding. If it wasn’t oversold why would people be wanting to get in? Why not buy a ticket and get in? The injector sounds malicious and heinous and disgustingly enough planned so I doubt that.
From the vid I saw it looked like a lot of HS aged kids. Might not have been able to afford the $200+ ticket price. It’s not hard for a mob to overrun a fence barrier at these outdoor festivals.

reminded me of the people crashing/jumping over the fences to get into Lollapalooza a few years back. feel like poor organization and security in both instances.

stampeding because kids gotta crash up the front and its like a traffic jam of people pushing until people fall and then people trip over them and pile up and more people trip over that pile and so on

this reddit post from a few years back explained it pretty well it was linked from a megathread about the show

It was sold out but not oversold i believe.

On Thursday nike did a "surprise" prerelease of travis scotts latest shoe at one of his events where you had to be located at the event to be able to purchase the shoes on the snkrs app. On friday I believe some attendees of another of travis event got tickets to purchase the shoes in person. So there was a lot of speculation that there would be another release of these shoes at this event. Considering these $160 shoes are selling for $900+ you had tons of people probably lingering in the area all day waiting for one of these "surprise" drops. Haven't heard anyone talk about how that played a part in all this. I guarantee you nike is getting ready for damage control if that angle happens to get some traction in the media.

So this turkey stands on stage and sees an ambulance cutting through his massive crowd and thinks the best thing for it is to carry on hyping up the kids and get them “raging”. That makes him culpable, responsible and the tragic loss of life is on him. Hopefully he’s held accountable.
As much as his POS deserves to be held responsible for this tragedy, we both know nothing is going to happen to him. Money and fame gives him immunity. And watch in the coming days how his stans will defend him to no end.

As much as his POS deserves to be held responsible for this tragedy, we both know nothing is going to happen to him. Money and fame gives him immunity. And watch in the coming days how his stans will defend him to no end.

man, watching these videos of ambulances rolling in while the show goes on with lights and pyro and the crowd is pleading with everyone who can stop it to stop, there's a real good shot somebody ends up in prison.

still can't believe this dude was standing on a pedestal singing "ye EEE aah" staring dead at a limp body being passed out over the crowd, that there is some next-level nonsense.

man, watching these videos of ambulances rolling in while the show goes on with lights and pyro and the crowd is pleading with everyone who can stop it to stop, there's a real good shot somebody ends up in prison.

still can't believe this dude was standing on a pedestal singing "ye EEE aah" staring dead at a limp body being passed out over the crowd, that there is some next-level nonsense.
He is following the BluePrint of your man Vincent Kennedy during the night of OWen's Death.

"The show must go on."

Sad.

Back
Top Bottom